Work and Family Roles of Soviet Women: Historical Trends and Cross-Section Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antecol, Heather, 2000. "An examination of cross-country differences in the gender gap in labor force participation rates," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 409-426, July.
- Elizabeth Brainerd, 2017.
"The Lasting Effect of Sex Ratio Imbalance on Marriage and Family: Evidence from World War II in Russia,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(2), pages 229-242, May.
- Brainerd, Elizabeth, 2016. "The Lasting Effect of Sex Ratio Imbalance on Marriage and Family: Evidence from World War II in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 10130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lokshin, Michael & Harris, Kathleen Mullan & Popkin, Barry M., 2000.
"Single Mothers in Russia: Household Strategies for Coping with Poverty,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2183-2198, December.
- Lokshin, Michael & Mullan Harris, Kathleen & Popkin, Barry, 2000. "Single mothers in Russia - household strategies for coping with poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2300, The World Bank.
- Maleva, T. & Sinyavskaya, O., 2010. "Pension Age Increase: Pro et Contra," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 117-137.
- Beate Henschel, 2008. "Why is the share of women willing to work in East Germany larger than in West Germany? A logit model of extensive labour supply decision," ifo Working Paper Series 56, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:3:y:1985:i:1:p:s328-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .