An Analysis of the Earnings and Employment of Asian-American Men
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. N. Junankar & Satya Paul & Wahida Yasmeen, 2010.
"Are Asian Migrants Discriminated Against In The Labor Market? A Case Study Of Australia,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 55(04), pages 619-646.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Paul, Satya & Yasmeen, Wahida, 2004. "Are Asian Migrants Discriminated Against in the Labour Market? A Case Study of Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 1167, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Höckel, Lisa Sofie, 2017. "Individualism vs. collectivism: How inherited cultural values affect labor market outcomes of second generation immigrants in the US," Ruhr Economic Papers 669, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Dex S., 1992. "Costs of discriminating against migrant workers : an international review," ILO Working Papers 992869403402676, International Labour Organization.
- Harriet Orcutt Duleep & Seth Sanders, 2013. "The Economic Status of Asian Americans Before and After the Civil Rights Act," Working Papers 135, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Saarela, Jan & Finnas, Fjalar, 2003. "Unemployment and native language: the Finnish case," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 59-80, March.
- Stephen A. Woodbury, 1993. "Culture, Human Capital, and the Earnings of West Indian Blacks," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 93-20, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Ran Abramitzky & Leah Boustan, 2017. "Immigration in American Economic History," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1311-1345, December.
- Saarela, Jan & Finnas, Fjalar, 2006. "Can the low unemployment rate of Swedish speakers in Finland be attributed to structural factors?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 498-513, June.
- Khan, Aliya Hashmi, 1997. "Post-migration investment in education by immigrants in the United States," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(Supplemen), pages 285-313.
- Hwei-Lin Chuang & Ning Hsieh & EricS. Lin, 2010. "Labour Market Activity Of Foreign Spouses In Taiwan: Employment Status And Choice Of Employment Sector," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 505-531, October.
- Prem Thapa, 2004. "On The Risk Of Unemployment: A Comparative Assessment of the Labour Market Success of Migrants in Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 473, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:525-602 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Saarela & Fjalar Finnäs, 2004. "Interethnic Wage Variation in the Helsinki Area," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 35-48, Spring.
- WALTER S. McMANUS, 1985. "Labor Market Assimilation Of Immigrants: The Importance Of Language Skills," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 3(3), pages 77-89, March.
- Guanyi Yang, 2015. "The Effect of College Major on Labor Market Outcomes of Chinese Immigrants," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(4), pages 1138-1162, December.
- Nathaniel Hilger, 2016. "Upward Mobility and Discrimination: The Case of Asian Americans," NBER Working Papers 22748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simmons, Walter O., 2003. "The black earnings gap: discrimination or culture," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 647-655.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:1:y:1983:i:2:p:197-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.