The History of Food Fortification in the United States: Its Relevance for Current Fortification Efforts in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miller, By Dennis D. & Welch, Ross M., 2013. "Food system strategies for preventing micronutrient malnutrition," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 115-128.
- Evita Pangaribowo & Nicolas Gerber & Pascal Tillie, 2013. "Assessing the FNS impacts of technological and institutional innovations and future innovation trends," FOODSECURE Working papers 11, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Feyrer, James & Politi, Dimitra & Weil, David N., 2010.
"The Economic Effects of Micronutrient Deficiency: Evidence from Salt Iodization in the United States,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-10, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Dimitra Politi & David N. Weil & James Feyrer, 2011. "The Economic Effects of Micronutrient Deficiency: Evidence from Salt Iodization in the United States," ESE Discussion Papers 201, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Michael Stahlman & Laura McCann, 2012. "Technology characteristics, choice architecture, and farmer knowledge: the case of phytase," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(3), pages 371-379, September.
- repec:oup:jeurec:v:15:y:2017:i:2:p:355-387. is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwab, Benjamin, 2011. "Nutrition, Education and Development: The Case of Vitamin D Milk," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103614, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:52-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Feyrer & Dimitra Politi & David N. Weil, 2017.
"The Cognitive Effects of Micronutrient Deficiency: Evidence from Salt Iodization in the United States,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 355-387.
- James Feyrer & Dimitra Politi & David N. Weil, 2013. "The Cognitive Effects of Micronutrient Deficiency: Evidence from Salt Iodization in the United States," NBER Working Papers 19233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carson, Scott Alan, 2009. "Geography, insolation, and vitamin D in nineteenth century US African-American and white statures," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 149-159, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:51:y:2002:i:1:p:37-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.