Distributional and Nutritional Impact of Devaluation in Rwanda
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 46 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/|
- Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John, 2003. "Unit Value Biases in Meat Demand in Indonesia," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 58195, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Guillaumont Jeanneney, S. & Hua, P., 2001.
"How does real exchange rate influence income inequality between urban and rural areas in China?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 529-545, April.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Ping HUA, 1999. "How Does Real Exchange Rate Influence Income Inequality Between Urban And Rural Areas In China?," Working Papers 199921, CERDI.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Christopher GRIGORIOU, 2008. "Child Mortality Reacts to Relative Prices," Working Papers 200814, CERDI.
- Christopher Grigoriou & Patrick Guillaumont, 2011. "Child Mortality Reacts to Relative Prices," Working Papers halshs-00556800, HAL.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2006. "A Survey of Findings on the Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 3(1).
- Thomas W. Hertel, 2006. "A Survey of Findings on the Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26.
- Bullock, David S. & Garcia, Philip & Shin, Kie-Yup, 2005. "Measuring producer welfare under output price uncertainty and risk non-neutrality," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(1), March.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Aubert, Dominique, 2004. "A cross-section analysis of household demand for food and nutrients in Tanzania," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 67-79, July.
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 2008. "Smallholder market participation: Concepts and evidence from eastern and southern Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 299-317, August.
- Benson, Todd & Minot, Nicholas & Pender, John & Robles, Miguel & von Braun, Joachim, 2013. "Information to guide policy responses to higher global food prices: The data and analyses required," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 47-58.
- Narayanan, Sudha & Gulati, Ashok, 2002. "Globalization and the smallholders," MSSD discussion papers 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Narayanan, Sudha & Gulati, Ashok, 2002. "Globalization and the smallholders," MTID discussion papers 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John, 2005. "Unit Value Biases in Price Elasticities of Demand for Meat in Indonesia," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 13.
- Benson, Todd & Minot, Nicholas & Pender, John & Robles, Miguel & von Braun, Joachim, 2008. "Global food crises: Monitoring and assessing impact to inform policy responses," Food policy reports 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anos Casero, Paloma & Seshan, Ganesh, 2006. "Fiscal and social impact of a nominal exchange rate devaluation in Djibouti," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4028, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:46:y:1998:i:2:p:379-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed