Demographic Aspects of the Size Distribution of Income: An Exploratory Essay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angus Deaton, 2010.
"Understanding the Mechanisms of Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 3-16, Summer.
- Angus Deaton, 2010. "Understanding the Mechanisms of Economic Development," Working Papers 1225, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Angus S. Deaton, 2010. "Understanding the mechanisms of economic development," NBER Working Papers 15891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- meng, xin & wu, harry, 1994.
"Household Income Determination and Regional Income Differential in Rural China,"
1345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xin Meng & Harry X Wu, 1995. "Household Income Determination and Regional Income Differential in Rural China," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1995-04, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Stefan Oliver Houpt & Juan Carlos Rojo Cagigal, 2014. "Relative deprivation and labour conflict during Spain’s industrialization: the Bilbao estuary, 1914–1936," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 8(3), pages 335-369, September.
- Courtland Smith, 1991. "Measures and meaning in comparisons of wealth equlality," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 367-392, June.
- Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2013. "Demographic Dividends Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 9390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mohamed Abdel-Ghany, 2008. "Problematic Progress in Asia: Growing Older and Apart," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 549-569, December.
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2016. "American colonial incomes, 1650–1774," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 69(1), pages 54-77, February.
- Lindert, Peter H. & Nafziger, Steven, 2014.
"Russian Inequality on the Eve of Revolution,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 74(03), pages 767-798, September.
- Steven Nafziger & Peter Lindert, 2011. "Russian Inequality on the Eve of Revolution," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-13, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Sep 2013.
- Steven Nafziger & Peter H. Lindert, 2012. "Russian Inequality on the Eve of Revolution," NBER Working Papers 18383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:deaton_understanding_mechanisms_of_economic_development_with_abstract_apr is not listed on IDEAS
- Tracy Dennison & Steven Nafziger, 2011. "Micro-Perspectives on Living Standards in Nineteenth-Century Russia," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2013. "Demographic Dividends Revisited," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 30(2), pages 1-25, September.
- Tsangyao Chang & Hsiao-Ping Chu & Frederick W. Deale & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2017.
"The relationship between population growth and standard-of-living growth over 1870–2013: evidence from a bootstrapped panel Granger causality test,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 44(1), pages 175-201, February.
- Tsangyao Chang & Hsiao-Ping Chu & Frederick W. Deale & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "The Relationship between Population Growth and Standard-of-Living Growth Over 1870-2013: Evidence from a Bootstrapped Panel Granger Causality Test," Working papers 2016-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2012. "American Incomes 1774-1860," NBER Working Papers 18396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milanovic, Branko & Lindert, Peter & Williamson, Jeffrey, 2007.
"Measuring Ancient Inequality,"
5388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson & Branko Milanovic & Peter H. Lindert, 2008. "Measuring Ancient Inequality," Working Papers 08-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Branko Milanovic & Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2007. "Measuring Ancient Inequality," NBER Working Papers 13550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milanovic,Branko & Lindert, Peter H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2007. "Measuring ancient inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4412, The World Bank.
- Papatheodorou, Christos, 2000. "Decomposing inequality in Greece: results and policy implications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6568, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simon Kuznets, 1980. "Recent Population Trends in Less Developed Countries and Implications for Internal Income Inequality," NBER Chapters,in: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries, pages 471-516 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindert, Peter H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2013. "American Incomes Before and After the Revolution," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 73(03), pages 725-765, September.
- Christos Papatheodorou, 2000. "Decomposing Inequality in Greece: Results and Policy Implications," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 49, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
- Valpy FitzGerald, 2008. "Economic development and fluctuations in earnings inequality in the very long run: The evidence from Latin America 1900-2000," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(8), pages 1028-1048.
- King, Robert P., 1977. "An analysis of rural consumption patterns in Sierra Leone and their employment and growth effects," AAEA Fellows - Dissertations and Theses, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, number 181061.
- Mehboob Ahmad, 2000. "Estimation of Distribution of Income in Pakistan, Using Micro Data," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 807-824.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:25:y:1976:i:1:p:1-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .