Estimation of Distribution of Income in Pakistan, Using Micro Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Datta, Gautam & Meerman, Jacob, 1980. "Household Income or Household Income Per Capita in Welfare Comparisons," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 26(4), pages 401-418, December.
- Seiver, Daniel A, 1979. "A Note on the Measurement of Income Inequality with Interval Data," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 25(2), pages 229-233, June.
- Kumar, Dharma, 1974. "Changes in income distribution and poverty in India: A review of the literature," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 31-41, January.
- Zafar Mahmood, 1984. "Income Inequality in Pakistan. An Analysis of Existing Evidence," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 23(2-3), pages 365-379.
- AFTAB AHMAD CHEEMA & MUHAMMAD HUSSAIN MALlK, 1984. "Consumption and Employment Effects of Income Redistribution in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 23(2-3), pages 347-363.
- Kuznets, Simon, 1976. " Demographic Aspects of the Size Distribution of Income: An Exploratory Essay," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-94, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amir-ud-Din, Rafi & Rashid, Abdul & Ahmad, Shabbir, 2008. "Democracy, Inequality and Economic Development: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 26935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maqbool H. Sial & Asma Noreen & Rehmat Ullah Awan, 2015. "Measuring Multidimensional Poverty and Inequality in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 685-698.
- Muhammad Aslam & Arslan Saeed & Saima Altaf, 2014. "Median Regression Analysis of Gender-wise Income Gap in Punjab, Pakistan," Economy, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 1(1), pages 15-19.
- Talat Anwar, 2003. "Trends in Inequality in Pakistan between 1998-99 and 2001-02," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 809-821.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:39:y:2000:i:4:p:807-824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.