The incidence of company tax in Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harberger, Arnold C., 2008. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax Revisited," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 61(2), pages 303-312, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Murphy, 2016. "The effects on consumer welfare of a corporate tax cut," Departmental Working Papers 2016-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- J.M. Dixon & J. Nassios, 2016. "Modelling the Impacts of a Cut to Company Tax in Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-260, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Michael Kouparitsas & Dinar Prihardini & Alexander Beames, 2016. "Analysis of the long term effects of a company tax cut," Treasury Working Papers 2016-02, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised May 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE; Computable General Equilibrium; company taxation; economic incidence; economic rents; capital mobility;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2014_1_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia)) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.