The net income deficit over the past two decades
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Gruen & Glenn Stevens, 2000. "Australian Macroeconomic Performances and Policies in the 1990s," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: David Gruen & Sona Shrestha (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 1990s Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Tony Makin, 1990. "The Cad: Not Really The Villain In Australia'S Macroeconomic Melodrama," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 9(3), pages 77-84, September.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Gruen & Jason Harris, 2004. "Might the United States continue to run large current account deficits?," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 2, pages 45-54, August.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign debt; international finance; national income;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2001_1_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia)). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .