Updated tests for small-study effects in meta-analyses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Steichen & Matthias Egger & Jonathan Sterne, 1999. "Tests for publication bias in meta-analysis," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(44).
- Tom M. Palmer & Jaime L. Peters & Alex J. Sutton & Santiago G. Moreno, 2008. "Contour-enhanced funnel plots for meta-analysis," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(2), pages 242-254, June.
- Jonathan A.C. Sterne & Roger M. Harbord, 2004. "Funnel plots in meta-analysis," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 127-141, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tseday Jemaneh Mekasha & Finn Tarp, 2013. "Aid and Growth: What Meta-Analysis Reveals," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 564-583, April.
- Sevigny, Eric L. & Fuleihan, Brian K. & Ferdik, Frank V., 2013. "Do drug courts reduce the use of incarceration?: A meta-analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 416-425.
- Viechtbauer, Wolfgang, 2010. "Conducting Meta-Analyses in R with the metafor Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 36(i03).
- Maamar Sebri, 2014. "A meta-analysis of residential water demand studies," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 499-520, June.
- Nick Freemantle, 2008. "Biostatistical aspects for the use of evidence based medicine in health technology assessment," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(1), pages 31-43, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmetabias; meta-analysis; publication bias; small-study effects; funnel plots;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:9:y:2009:i:2:p:197-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .