Tests for publication bias in meta-analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- William Gould, 1998. "Survival analysis subroutine for programmers," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(37).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan A.C. Sterne & Roger M. Harbord, 2004. "Funnel plots in meta-analysis," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 127-141, June.
- Ma, Chunbo & Rogers, Abbie A. & Kragt, Marit E. & Zhang, Fan & Polyakov, Maksym & Gibson, Fiona & Chalak, Morteza & Pandit, Ram & Tapsuwan, Sorada, 2015.
"Consumers’ willingness to pay for renewable energy: A meta-regression analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 93-109.
- Ma, Chunbo & Rogers, Abbie A. & Kragt, Marit E. & Zhang, Fan & Polyakov, Maksym & Gibson, Fiona & Chalak, Morteza & Pandit, Ram & Tapsuwan, Sorada, 2015. "Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Renewable Energy: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 204197, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Roger M. Harbord & Ross J. Harris & Jonathan A. C. Sterne, 2009. "Updated tests for small-study effects in meta-analyses," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(2), pages 197-210, June.
- Tom M. Palmer & Jaime L. Peters & Alex J. Sutton & Santiago G. Moreno, 2008. "Contour-enhanced funnel plots for meta-analysis," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(2), pages 242-254, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stbull:y:1999:v:8:i:44:sbe19.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html .