bacon: An effective way to detect outliers in multivariate data using Stata (and Mata)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kit Baum, 2008.
"Using Mata to work more effectively with Stata: A tutorial,"
Fall North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008
7, Stata Users Group.
- Christopher F Baum, 2009. "Using Mata to work more effectively with Stata: A tutorial," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2009 06, Stata Users Group.
- Kit Baum, 2008. "Using Mata to work more effectively with Stata: A tutorial," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 11, Stata Users Group.
- Billor, Nedret & Hadi, Ali S. & Velleman, Paul F., 2000. "BACON: blocked adaptive computationally efficient outlier nominators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 279-298, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batalla-Bejerano, Joan & Trujillo-Baute, Elisa, 2016.
"Impacts of intermittent renewable generation on electricity system costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 411-420.
- Joan Batalla-Bejerano & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2015. "Impacts of intermittent renewable generation on electricity system costs," Working Papers 2015/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- D’Amico, Daniel J. & Williamson, Claudia, 2015. "Do legal origins affect cross-country incarceration rates?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 595-612.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:255-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Batalla-Bejerano, Joan & Costa-Campi, Maria Teresa & Trujillo-Baute, Elisa, 2016.
"Collateral effects of liberalisation: Metering, losses, load profiles and cost settlement in Spain’s electricity system,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 421-431.
- Joan Batalla-Bejerano & Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2015. "Unexpected consequences of liberalisation: metering, losses, load profiles and cost settlement in Spain’s electricity system," Working Papers 2015/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Trung, Le Dang & Oostendorp, Remco H., 2017. "Regional Labor Market Integration, Shadow Wages and Poverty in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 34-56.
- Thomas, RA, 2014. "Foreign aid and HIV infections: evidence of causal effects from country-level panel data," Working Papers 18673, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:218-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chand, Ramesh & Jumrani, Jaya, 2013. "Food Security and Undernourishment in India: Assessment of Alternative Norms and the Income Effect," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 68(1).
- Joan Batalla-Bejerano & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2015. "Analysing the sensitivity of electricity system operational costs to deviations in supply and demand," Working Papers 2015/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:25:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10797-017-9454-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barra, Cristian & Zotti, Roberto, 2017. "On the relationship between bank market concentration and stability of financial institutions: Evidence from the Italian banking sector," MPRA Paper 79900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wittenberg, Martin & Pirouz, Farah, 2013. "The measurement of earnings in the post-Apartheid period: An overview," SALDRU Working Papers 108, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Weber, Sylvain & Puddu, Stefano & Pacheco, Diana, 2017.
"Move it! How an electric contest motivates households to shift their load profile,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 255-270.
- Sylvain Weber & Stefano Puddu & Diana Pacheco, 2016. "Move it! How an Electric Contest Motivates Households to Shift their Load Profile," IRENE Working Papers 16-03, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Izabela Sobiech, 2015. "Remittances, finance and growth: does financial development foster remittances and their impact on economic growth," FIW Working Paper series 158, FIW.
- BARRA, Cristian & ZOTTI, Roberto, 2017. "Bank Performance, Financial Stability and Market Competition: do Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Banks Behave Differently?," CELPE Discussion Papers 143, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
More about this item
Keywordsbacon; hadimvo; outliers detection; multivariate outliers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:331-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.