bacon: An effective way to detect outliers in multivariate data using Stata (and Mata)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Billor, Nedret & Hadi, Ali S. & Velleman, Paul F., 2000. "BACON: blocked adaptive computationally efficient outlier nominators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 279-298, September.
- Kit Baum, 2008.
"Using Mata to work more effectively with Stata: A tutorial,"
Fall North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008
7, Stata Users Group.
- Kit Baum, 2008. "Using Mata to work more effectively with Stata: A tutorial," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 11, Stata Users Group.
- Christopher F Baum, 2009. "Using Mata to work more effectively with Stata: A tutorial," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2009 06, Stata Users Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batalla-Bejerano, Joan & Trujillo-Baute, Elisa, 2016.
"Impacts of intermittent renewable generation on electricity system costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 411-420.
- Joan Batalla-Bejerano & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2015. "Impacts of intermittent renewable generation on electricity system costs," Working Papers 2015/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Weber, Sylvain & Puddu, Stefano & Pacheco, Diana, 2017.
"Move it! How an electric contest motivates households to shift their load profile,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 255-270.
- Sylvain Weber & Stefano Puddu & Diana Pacheco, 2016. "Move it! How an Electric Contest Motivates Households to Shift their Load Profile," IRENE Working Papers 16-03, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Batalla-Bejerano, Joan & Costa-Campi, Maria Teresa & Trujillo-Baute, Elisa, 2016.
"Collateral effects of liberalisation: Metering, losses, load profiles and cost settlement in Spain’s electricity system,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 421-431.
- Joan Batalla-Bejerano & Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2015. "Unexpected consequences of liberalisation: metering, losses, load profiles and cost settlement in Spain’s electricity system," Working Papers 2015/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Chand, Ramesh & Jumrani, Jaya, 2013. "Food Security and Undernourishment in India: Assessment of Alternative Norms and the Income Effect," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 68(1).
- Barra, Cristian & Zotti, Roberto, 2017. "On the relationship between bank market concentration and stability of financial institutions: Evidence from the Italian banking sector," MPRA Paper 79900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wittenberg, Martin & Pirouz, Farah, 2013. "The measurement of earnings in the post-Apartheid period: An overview," SALDRU Working Papers 108, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- D’Amico, Daniel J. & Williamson, Claudia, 2015. "Do legal origins affect cross-country incarceration rates?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 595-612.
- Trung, Le Dang & Oostendorp, Remco H., 2017. "Regional Labor Market Integration, Shadow Wages and Poverty in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 34-56.
- Thomas, RA, 2014. "Foreign aid and HIV infections: evidence of causal effects from country-level panel data," Working Papers 18673, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:218-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joan Batalla-Bejerano & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2015. "Analysing the sensitivity of electricity system operational costs to deviations in supply and demand," Working Papers 2015/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Izabela Sobiech, 2015. "Remittances, finance and growth: does financial development foster remittances and their impact on economic growth," FIW Working Paper series 158, FIW.
- BARRA, Cristian & ZOTTI, Roberto, 2017. "Bank Performance, Financial Stability and Market Competition: do Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Banks Behave Differently?," CELPE Discussion Papers 143, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
More about this item
Keywordsbacon; hadimvo; outliers detection; multivariate outliers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:331-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .