A fast algorithm for robust regression with penalised trimmed squares
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Billor, Nedret & Hadi, Ali S. & Velleman, Paul F., 2000. "BACON: blocked adaptive computationally efficient outlier nominators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 279-298, September.
- Sebert, David M. & Montgomery, Douglas C. & Rollier, Dwayne A., 1998. "A clustering algorithm for identifying multiple outliers in linear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 461-484, June.
- Hawkins, Douglas M. & Olive, David J., 1999. "Improved feasible solution algorithms for high breakdown estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-11, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Chatzinakos & L. Pitsoulis & G. Zioutas, 2016. "Optimization techniques for robust multivariate location and scatter estimation," Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 1443-1460, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- M. Habshah & M. R. Norazan & A.H.M. Rahmatullah Imon, 2009. "The performance of diagnostic-robust generalized potentials for the identification of multiple high leverage points in linear regression," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 507-520.
- Catherine Fuss & Angelos Theodorakopoulos, 2018.
"Compositional Changes in Aggregate Productivity in an Era of Globalisation and Financial Crisis,"
Working Papers of VIVES - Research Centre for Regional Economics
627696, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), VIVES - Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Catherine Fuss & Angelos Theodorakopoulos, 2018. "Compositional changes in aggregate productivity in an era of globalisation and financial crisis," Working Paper Research 336, National Bank of Belgium.
- Cristian BARRA & Roberto ZOTTI, 2019. "Bank Performance, Financial Stability And Market Concentration: Evidence From Cooperative And Non‐Cooperative Banks," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 103-139, March.
- Hong Choon Ong & Ekele Alih, 2015. "A Control Chart Based on Cluster-Regression Adjustment for Retrospective Monitoring of Individual Characteristics," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(4), pages 1-30, April.
- Stefani, Gianluca & Gadanakis, Yiorgos & Lombardi, Ginevra Virginia & Tiberti, Marco, 2017. "The impact of financial leverage on farms capacity to react in market shocks," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261156, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- J. L. Alfaro & J. Fco. Ortega, 2009. "A comparison of robust alternatives to Hotelling's T2 control chart," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(12), pages 1385-1396.
- Batalla-Bejerano, Joan & Costa-Campi, Maria Teresa & Trujillo-Baute, Elisa, 2016.
"Collateral effects of liberalisation: Metering, losses, load profiles and cost settlement in Spain’s electricity system,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 421-431.
- Joan Batalla-Bejerano & Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2015. "Unexpected consequences of liberalisation: metering, losses, load profiles and cost settlement in Spain’s electricity system," Working Papers 2015/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Nunkesser, Robin & Morell, Oliver, 2010. "An evolutionary algorithm for robust regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3242-3248, December.
- A.A.M. Nurunnabi & M. Nasser & A.H.M.R. Imon, 2016. "Identification and classification of multiple outliers, high leverage points and influential observations in linear regression," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 509-525, March.
- Vanessa Berenguer-Rico & Søren Johansen & Bent Nielsen, 2019.
"Models where the Least Trimmed Squares and Least Median of Squares estimators are maximum likelihood,"
CREATES Research Papers
2019-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Vanessa Berenguer-Rico & Søren Johansen & Bent Nielsen, 2019. "Models where the Least Trimmed Squares and Least Median of Squares estimators are maximum likelihood," Discussion Papers 19-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Vanessa Berenguer-Rico & Søren Johansen & Bent Nielsen, 2019. "Models where the Least Trimmed Squares and Least Median of Squares estimators are maximum likelihood," Economics Papers 2019-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Vanessa Berenguer Rico & Bent Nielsen & SÃ¸ren Johansen, 2019. "Models where the Least Trimmed Squares and Least Median of Squares estimators are maximum likelihood," Economics Series Working Papers 879, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- AMENDOLA, Adalgiso & BARRA, Cristian & BOCCIA, Marinella & PAPACCIO, Anna, 2018. "Market Structure and Financial Stability: Theory and Evidence," CELPE Discussion Papers 156, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Fratianni, Michele & Marchionne, Francesco, 2017.
"Bank asset reallocation and sovereign debt,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 15-32.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2014. "Bank asset reallocation and sovereign debt," Working Papers 2014-09, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2014. "Bank asset reallocation and sovereign debt," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 100, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Sylvain Weber, 2010. "bacon: An effective way to detect outliers in multivariate data using Stata (and Mata)," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(3), pages 331-338, September.
- Sevvandi Kandanaarachchi & Mario A Munoz & Rob J Hyndman & Kate Smith-Miles, 2018. "On normalization and algorithm selection for unsupervised outlier detection," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/18, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Balcazar Salazar,Carlos Felipe, 2015. "Long-run effects of democracy on income inequality : evidence from repeated cross-sections," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7153, The World Bank.
- Basher, Syed Abul & Raboy, David G. & Kaitibie, Simeon & Hossain, Ishrat, 2012. "The economics of food security in Arab micro states: preliminary evidence from micro data," MPRA Paper 39357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bozzola, Martina & Smale, Melinda, 2020. "The welfare effects of crop biodiversity as an adaptation to climate shocks in Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- M. Hubert & P. Rousseeuw & K. Vakili, 2014. "Shape bias of robust covariance estimators: an empirical study," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 15-28, February.
- Selin Ahipaşaoğlu, 2015. "Fast algorithms for the minimum volume estimator," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 351-370, June.
- LukeÅ¡, Martin & Longo, Maria Cristina & Zouhar, Jan, 2019. "Do business incubators really enhance entrepreneurial growth? Evidence from a large sample of innovative Italian start-ups," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 82, pages 25-34.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust regression; Quadratic mixed integer programming; Least trimmed squares; Outliers detection;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:25:y:2010:i:4:p:663-689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.