Private School Competition and Public School Teacher Salaries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackson, C. Kirabo, 2012.
"School competition and teacher labor markets: Evidence from charter school entry in North Carolina,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 431-448.
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2011. "School Competition and Teacher Labor Markets: Evidence from Charter School Entry in North Carolina," NBER Working Papers 17225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lori L. Taylor, 2010. "Competition And Teacher Pay," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(3), pages 603-620, July.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2009.
"From public monopsony to competitive market: more efficiency but higher prices,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 586-602, July.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert A.J. Dur, 2002. "From Public Monopsony to Competitive Market: More Efficiency but Higher Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-118/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Jan 2008.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2003. "From Public Monopsony to Competitive Market: More Efficiency but Higher Prices," CESifo Working Paper Series 1095, CESifo Group Munich.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2008.
"Incentives and Workers' Motivation in the Public Sector,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(525), pages 171-191, January.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2004. "Incentives and Workers' Motivation in the Public Sector," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-060/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Clive Belfield & Celia Brown & Hywel Thomas, 2002. "Workplaces in the Education Sector in the United Kingdom: How do they Differ from those in Other Industries?," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 49-69.
- John V. Winters, 2011.
"Teacher Salaries and Teacher Unions: A Spatial Econometric Approach,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(4), pages 747-764, July.
- Winters, John V, 2010. "Teacher Salaries and Teacher Unions: A Spatial Econometric Approach," MPRA Paper 21202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Cebula & Franklin Mixon & Mark Montez, 2015. "Teachers’ salaries and human capital, and their effects on academic performance: an institution-level analysis of Los Angeles County high schools," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(2), pages 347-356, April.
- Benjamin Scafidi, 2016. "The Dismal Productivity Trend for K-12 Public Schools and How to Improve It," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 36(1), pages 121-141, Winter.
- Sandstrom, F. Mikael & Bergstrom, Fredrik, 2005. "School vouchers in practice: competition will not hurt you," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 351-380, February.
- Jean-Michel Plassard & Nhu Tran Thi Thanh, 2009. "Liberté de choix des élèves et concurrence des établissements : un survey de l'analyse du pilotage des systèmes éducatifs par les quasi-marchés," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 99-130.
- Richard J. Cebula & Joshua C. Hall & Maria Y. Tackett, 2017.
"Non-public competition and public school performance: evidence from West Virginia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1185-1193, March.
- Richard J. Cebula & Joshua C. Hall & Maria Y. Tackett, 2015. "Nonpublic Competition and Public School Performance: Evidence from West Virginia," Working Papers 15-29, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Goldhaber, Dan & Destler, Katharine & Player, Daniel, 2010. "Teacher labor markets and the perils of using hedonics to estimate compensating differentials in the public sector," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Jacob Fowles, 2016. "Salaries in Space," Public Finance Review, , vol. 44(4), pages 523-548, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tra:jlabre:v:21:y:2000:i:1:p:162-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://transactionpub.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110581 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .