Estimating Social Effects in Matching Markets: Externalities in Spousal Search
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drewianka, Scott, 2006. "A generalized model of commitment," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 233-251, December.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Giorgio Topa, 2010.
"Neighborhood Effects: Accomplishments And Looking Beyond Them,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 343-362.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Giorgio Topa, 2009. "Neighborhood Effects: Accomplishments and Looking Beyond Them," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0736, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Johan Almenberg & Anna Dreber, 2009.
"Lady and the Trump: Status and Wealth in the Marriage Market,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 161-181, April.
- Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna, 2008. "Lady and the Trump: Status and Wealth in the Marriage Market," Working Paper Series 728, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Jul 2008.
- Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna, 2008. "Lady and the Trump: Status and Wealth in the Marriage Market," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 690, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Dec 2008.
- Shannon Seitz, 2009.
"Accounting for Racial Differences in Marriage and Employment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(3), pages 385-437, July.
- Shannon N. Seitz, 2002. "Accounting for Racial Differences in Marriage and Employment," Working Papers 1009, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kotyrlo, Elena, 2016. "Space-time dynamics of fertility and commuting," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 41, pages 78-95.
- Janice Compton & Robert A. Pollak, 2007.
"Why Are Power Couples Increasingly Concentrated in Large Metropolitan Areas?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 475-512.
- Janice Compton & Robert A. Pollak, 2004. "Why Are Power Couples Increasingly Concentrated in Large Metropolitan Areas," NBER Working Papers 10918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicoletta Balbo & Nicola Barban & Melinda Mills, 2013. "Friend and peer effects on entry into marriage and parenthood: A multiprocess approach," Working Papers 056, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2006. "Empirics of Social Interactions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0611, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- J. Gimenez-Nadal & Jose Molina & Almudena Sevilla-Sanz, 2012. "Social norms, partnerships and children," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 215-236, June.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Jose Ignacio Gimenez, 2007.
"Household Division of Labor, Partnerships and Children: Evidence from Europe,"
Economics Series Working Papers
333, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Sevilla, Almudena, 2007. "Household Division of Labor, Partnerships and Children: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Socio-economic status, gender, and spouse’s earnings: affect of family background on matching," MPRA Paper 17100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tie-Ying Liu & Hsu-Ling Chang & Chi-Wei Su, 2017. "Why do People Get Married? An Inframarginal Perspective," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 1281-1295, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:85:y:2003:i:2:p:409-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .