What Is The Income "Cost Of A Child"? Exact Equivalence Scales For Canadian Two-Parent Families
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gould, Brian W. & Yen, Steven T., 2002. "Food Demand In Mexico: A Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Approach," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19667, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Urvashi Dhawan-Biswal, 2002. "Consumption and Income Inequality: The Case of Atlantic Canada from 19691996," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(4), pages 513-537, December.
- White, Howard & Masset, Edoardo, 2002.
"Child poverty in Vietnam: using adult equivalence scales to estimate income-poverty for different age groups,"
777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howard White, 2005. "Child Poverty in Vietnam: Using Adult Equivalence Scales to Estimate Income-Poverty for Different Age Groups," Development and Comp Systems 0504016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perali, Federico, 2008. "The second Engel law: Is it a paradox?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1353-1377, November.
- Alois Guger & Reiner Buchegger & Hedwig Lutz & Christine Mayrhuber & Michael Wüger, 2003. "Schätzung der direkten und indirekten Kinderkosten," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 24078, June.
- Garcia-Diaz Rocio, 2012. "Demand-Based Cost-of-Children Estimates and Child Poverty," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Kevin Milligan, 2005.
"Subsidizing the Stork: New Evidence on Tax Incentives and Fertility,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 539-555, August.
- Kevin Milligan, 2002. "Subsidizing the Stork: New Evidence on Tax Incentives and Fertility," NBER Working Papers 8845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian W. Gould, 2002. "Household composition and food expenditures in China," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 387-407.
- Gould, Brian W. & Sabates, Ricardo, 2001. "The Structure Of Food Demand In Urban China: A Demand System Approach," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20778, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Edith Duclos & Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2001. "A 'Natural Experiment' on the Economics of Storks: Evidence on the Impact of Differential Family Policy on Fertility Rates in Canada," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 136, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- David Hummels & Chong Xiang & Yo Chul Choi, 2010. "Explaining Import Variety and Quality: the Role of the Income Distribution," LIS Working papers 541, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Gould, Brian W. & Lee, Yoonjung & Dong, Diansheng & Villarreal, Hector J., 2002. "Household Size And Composition Impacts On Meat Demand In Mexico: A Censored Demand System Approach," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19722, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:80:y:1998:i:1:p:157-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.