Transition Models in a Non-stationary Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "A bivariate duration model for job mobility of two-earner households," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 574-587, March.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Joseph R. Mason, 2000.
"Causes of U.S. Bank Distress During the Depression,"
NBER Working Papers
7919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Joseph R. Mason, 2001. "Causes of U.S. bank distress during the depression," Proceedings 714, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2001.
"Combining micro and macro unemployment duration data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 271-309, June.
- Gerard J, Van den Berg & Bas Van der Klmaauw, 1998. "Combining Micro and Macro Unemployment Duration Data," Working Papers 98-58, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2000. "Combining Micro and Macro Unemployment Duration Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 2494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Bas van der Klaauw, 1998. "Combining Micro and Macro Unemployment Duration Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-098/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2000. "Combining Micro and Macro Unemployment Duration Data," IZA Discussion Papers 109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Imbens & Lisa Lynch, 2006.
"Re-employment probabilities over the business cycle,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 5(2), pages 111-134, August.
- Guido W. Imbens & Lisa M. Lynch, 1993. "Re-Employment Probabilities over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 4585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Lynch, Lisa M., 2006. "Re-Employment Probabilities over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 2167, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernhard Boockmann & Jan Fries & Christian Göbel, 2012.
"Specific Measures for Older Employees and Late Career Employment,"
IAW Discussion Papers
89, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Fries, Jan & Göbel, Christian, 2012. "Specific measures for older employees and late career employment," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Brigitte Dormont & Denis Fougère & Ana Prieto, 2001.
"L'effet de l'allocation unique dégressive sur la reprise d'emploi,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 343(1), pages 3-28.
- B. Dormont & D. Fougère & A. Prieto, 2001. "L'effet de l'allocation unique dégressive sur la reprise d'emploi," THEMA Working Papers 2001-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Hesselius, Patrik, 2007. "Does sickness absence increase the risk of unemployment?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 288-310, April.
- Dohmen, Thomas J. & Pfann, Gerard A., 2004.
"Worker separations in a nonstationary corporate environment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 645-663, June.
- Dohmen, Thomas & Pfann, Gerard A., 2000. "Worker Separations in a Nonstationary Corporate Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hesselius, Patrik, 2003. "Does Sick Absence Increase the Risk of Unemployment?," Working Paper Series 2003:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Kalwij, Adriaan, 2001. "Individuals' Unemployment Experiences: Heterogeneity and Business Cycle Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Yuying An & Ming Liu, 2000.
"Using Indirect Inference To Solve The Initial-Conditions Problem,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 656-667, November.
- Mark Yuying An & Ming Liu, 1996. "Using Indirect Inference to Solve the Initial Conditions Problem," Econometrics 9611004, EconWPA.
- Gordon Wilkinson, 1997. "A Micro Approach to the Issue of Hysteresis in Unemployment: Evidence from the 19881990 Labour Market Activity Survey," Staff Working Papers 97-12, Bank of Canada.
- Kalwij, Adriaan, 2001. "Individuals' Unemployment Durations over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 369, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:76:y:1994:i:4:p:703-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.