On the Distributional Shape of Unemployment Duration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Addison, John & Portugal, Pedro, 1998. "Some specification issues in unemployment duration analysis," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 53-66, March.
- Hendershott, Patric H. & Ong, Rachel & Wood, Gavin A. & Flatau, Paul, 2009. "Marital history and home ownership: Evidence from Australia," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 13-24, March.
- Meta Brown & Christopher J. Flinn & Andrew Schotter, 2011.
"Real-Time Search in the Laboratory and the Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(2), pages 948-974, April.
- Meta Brown & Christopher J. Flinn & Andrew Schotter, 2009. "Real-time search in the laboratory and the market," Staff Reports 410, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Meta Brown & Christopher Flinn & Andrew Schotter, 2009. "Real-Time Search in the Laboratory and the Market," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 135, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Pedro Portugal & Pedro S. Raposo & Anabela Carneiro, 2015.
"Decomposing the wage losses of displaced workers: the role of the reallocation of workers into firms and job titles,"
w201511, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Raposo, Pedro & Portugal, Pedro & Carneiro, Anabela, 2015. "Decomposing the Wage Losses of Displaced Workers: The Role of the Reallocation of Workers into Firms and Job Titles," IZA Discussion Papers 9220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0493-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juliana GuimarÃ£es & (Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, 2004. "Has long become longer or short become shorter? Evidence from a censored quantile regression analysis of the changes in the distribution of U.S. unemployment duration," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 128, Econometric Society.
- José Ferreira Machado & Pedro Portugal & Juliana Guimarães, 2006.
"U.S. Unemployment Duration: Has Long Become Longer or Short Become Shorter?,"
w200613, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Pedro Portugal, 2007. "U.S. Unemployment Duration: Has Long Become Longer or Short Become Shorter?," Working Papers 2007/17, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Machado, José & Portugal, Pedro & Guimarães, Juliana, 2006. "U.S. Unemployment Duration: Has Long Become Longer or Short Become Shorter?," IZA Discussion Papers 2174, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Hassler & José V. Rodríguez Mora & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 1998.
"Equilibrium unemployment insurance,"
Economics Working Papers
605, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1999.
- Hassler, J. & Mora, J.V.R. & Storesletten, K. & Zilibotti, F., 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment Insurance," Papers 665, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Hassler, John & Rodríguez Mora, José Vicente & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hassler, John & Mora, José & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment Insurance," Seminar Papers 665, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Reinhold Bergstro¨m & Lars Engvall & Eva Wallerstedt, 1997. "The importance of flexible hazard functions in the analysis of organizational survival data -- experiences from a cohort of Swedish commercial banks," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 15-35, February.
- Wilmer Javier Ríos Piñerez & Carlos Andrés Yanes Guerra, 2014. "Duration Models to Evaluate First Employment Law’s Impact in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO UCATOLICA 012417, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA.
- Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L., 2000. "The effects of unemployment insurance on postunemployment earnings," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 21-53, January.
- Pollmann-Schult, Matthias & Büchel, Felix, 2002. "Ausbildungsinadäquate Erwerbstätigkeit: eine berufliche Sackgasse? : eine Analyse für jüngere Nicht-Akademiker in Westdeutschland (Employment below the level of qualification - an occupational impasse," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 35(3), pages 371-384.
- Bergström, Reinhold & Engwall, Lars & Wallerstedt, Eva, 1991. "Organizational foundations and closures in a regulated environment : Swedish commercial banks 1831-1990," Working Papers 1991:4, Uppsala University, Department of Business Studies.
- Portugal, Pedro & Addison, John T., 2000. "Short- and long-term unemployment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 107-112, January.
- Gebrenegus Ghilagaber, 2005. "The Extended Generalized Gamma Model and its Special Cases: Applications to Modeling Marriage Durations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 71-85, February.
- Thomas, Jonathan M, 1996. "An Empirical Model of Sectoral Movements by Unemployed Workers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 126-153, January.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:35:i:3:p:371-384 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:69:y:1987:i:3:p:521-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.