On the Distributional Shape of Unemployment Duration
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 69 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Hendershott, Patric H. & Ong, Rachel & Wood, Gavin A. & Flatau, Paul, 2009. "Marital history and home ownership: Evidence from Australia," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 13-24, March.
- Meta Brown & Christopher J. Flinn & Andrew Schotter, 2011.
"Real-Time Search in the Laboratory and the Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(2), pages 948-974, April.
- Meta Brown & Christopher J. Flinn & Andrew Schotter, 2009. "Real-time search in the laboratory and the market," Staff Reports 410, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Meta Brown & Christopher Flinn & Andrew Schotter, 2009. "Real-Time Search in the Laboratory and the Market," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 135, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- José Ferreira Machado & Pedro Portugal & Juliana Guimarães, 2006. "U.S. Unemployment Duration: Has Long Become Longer or Short Become Shorter?," Working Papers w200613, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Machado, José & Portugal, Pedro & Guimarães, Juliana, 2006. "U.S. Unemployment Duration: Has Long Become Longer or Short Become Shorter?," IZA Discussion Papers 2174, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pedro Portugal, 2007. "U.S. Unemployment Duration: Has Long Become Longer or Short Become Shorter?," Working Papers 2007/17, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L., 2000. "The effects of unemployment insurance on postunemployment earnings," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 21-53, January.
- John Hassler & José V. Rodríguez Mora & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 1998. "Equilibrium unemployment insurance," Economics Working Papers 605, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1999.
- Hassler, John & Mora, José & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment Insurance," Seminar Papers 665, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Hassler, J. & Mora, J.V.R. & Storesletten, K. & Zilibotti, F., 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment Insurance," Papers 665, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Hassler, John & Rodríguez Mora, José Vicente & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bergström, Reinhold & Engwall, Lars & Wallerstedt, Eva, 1991. "Organizational foundations and closures in a regulated environment : Swedish commercial banks 1831-1990," Working Papers 1991:4, Uppsala University, Department of Business Studies.
- Gebrenegus Ghilagaber, 2005. "The Extended Generalized Gamma Model and its Special Cases: Applications to Modeling Marriage Durations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 71-85, February.
- Raposo, Pedro & Portugal, Pedro & Carneiro, Anabela, 2015. "Decomposing the Wage Losses of Displaced Workers: The Role of the Reallocation of Workers into Firms and Job Titles," IZA Discussion Papers 9220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pedro Portugal & Pedro S. Raposo & Anabela Carneiro, 2015. "Decomposing the wage losses of displaced workers: the role of the reallocation of workers into firms and job titles," Working Papers w201511, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- T. Addison, John & Portugal, Pedro, 1998. "Some specification issues in unemployment duration analysis," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 53-66, March.
- Juliana GuimarÃ£es & (Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, 2004. "Has long become longer or short become shorter? Evidence from a censored quantile regression analysis of the changes in the distribution of U.S. unemployment duration," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 128, Econometric Society.
- Reinhold Bergstro¨m & Lars Engvall & Eva Wallerstedt, 1997. "The importance of flexible hazard functions in the analysis of organizational survival data -- experiences from a cohort of Swedish commercial banks," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 15-35, February.
- Wilmer Javier Ríos Piñerez & Carlos Andrés Yanes Guerra, 2014. "Duration Models to Evaluate First Employment Law’s Impact in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO UCATOLICA 012417, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA.
- Pollmann-Schult, Matthias & Büchel, Felix, 2002. "Ausbildungsinadäquate Erwerbstätigkeit: eine berufliche Sackgasse? : eine Analyse für jüngere Nicht-Akademiker in Westdeutschland (Employment below the level of qualification - an occupational impasse," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 35(3), pages 371-384.
- Portugal, Pedro & Addison, John T., 2000. "Short- and long-term unemployment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 107-112, January.
- Thomas, Jonathan M, 1996. "An Empirical Model of Sectoral Movements by Unemployed Workers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 126-153, January.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:35:i:3:p:371-384 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:69:y:1987:i:3:p:521-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed