Hours of Work, Labor Productivity, and Environmental Conditions: A Case Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanna, Rema & Oliva, Paulina, 2015.
"The effect of pollution on labor supply: Evidence from a natural experiment in Mexico City,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 68-79.
- Rema Hanna & Paulina Oliva, 2011. "The Effect of Pollution on Labor Supply: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Mexico City," CID Working Papers 225, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Rema Hanna & Paulina Oliva, 2011. "The Effect of Pollution on Labor Supply: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Mexico City," NBER Working Papers 17302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravi Bansal & Marcelo Ochoa, 2011. "Welfare Costs of Long-Run Temperature Shifts," NBER Working Papers 17574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Graff Zivin & Matthew Neidell, 2013. "Environment, Health, and Human Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(3), pages 689-730, September.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:96-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:izalbr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40172-017-0055-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017.
"Working hours and productivity,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 96-106.
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working Hours and Productivity," Working Paper Series 3/2017, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working Hours and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 10722, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working hours and productivity," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Ravi Bansal & Marcelo Ochoa, 2011. "Temperature, Aggregate Risk, and Expected Returns," NBER Working Papers 17575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- He, Jiaxiu & Liu, Haoming & Salvo, Alberto, 2015. "Severe Air Pollution and Labor Productivity: Evidence from Industrial Towns in China," IZA Discussion Papers 8916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:63:y:1981:i:3:p:361-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.