Roundtable on Research and Higher Education in Economics Research and Higher Education in Economics: Can We Deliver the Lisbon Objectives?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leks Borgans & Frank Corvers (Transl. by: E. Pokatovich ), 2010.
"The americanization of European higher education and research,"
Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 5-43.
- Lex Borghans & Frank Cörvers, 2010. "The Americanization of European Higher Education and Research," NBER Chapters,in: American Universities in a Global Market, pages 231-267 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lex Borghans & Frank Cörvers, 2009. "The Americanization of European Higher Education and Research," NBER Working Papers 15217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borghans Lex & CÃ¶rvers Frank, 2009. "The Americanization of European Higher Education and Research," ROA Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Borghans, Lex & Cörvers, Frank, 2009. "The Americanization of European Higher Education and Research," IZA Discussion Papers 4445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krzysztof Karbownik & Małgorzata Knauff, 2009. "On Importance of Main Economic Categories: Jel Codes Analysis," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 24.
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:5:y:2007:i:2-3:p:271-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.