Distribution and Use of Knowledge under the "Laws of the Web"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Falkinger, Josef, 2007. "Attention economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 266-294, March.
- DREZE, Jacques & ESTEVAN, Fernanda, 2006.
"Research and higher education in economics: can we deliver the Lisbon objectives ?,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2006051, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DREZE, Jacques H; & ESTEVAN, Fernanda, 2007. "Research and higher education in economics: can we deliver the Lisbon objectives," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1941, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Arjo Klamer & Hendrik van Dalen, 2001. "Attention and the art of scientific publishing," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 289-315.
- Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson & Guillermo Moloche & Stephen Weinberg, 2006. "Costly Information Acquisition: Experimental Analysis of a Boundedly Rational Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1043-1068, September.
- Sims, Christopher A., 2003. "Implications of rational inattention," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 665-690, April.
- Falkinger, Josef, 2005. "Limited Attention as the Scarce Resource in an Information-Rich Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1538, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsglobal rankings; information and internet services; limited attention; diversity; knowledge society;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_2154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .