Transport and Location Effects of Road Pricing: A Simulation Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:265:d:65622 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mattsson, Lars-Goeran & Sjoelin, Lina, 2002. "Transport and location effects of a ring road with or without road pricing," ERSA conference papers ersa02p056, European Regional Science Association.
- De Vos, Jonas, 2016. "Road pricing in a polycentric urban region: Analysing a pilot project in Belgium," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 134-142.
- Anas, Alex & Hiramatsu, Tomoru, 2013. "The economics of cordon tolling: General equilibrium and welfare analysis," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 18-37.
- de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Lindsey, Robin, 2005. "Congestion pricing on a road network: A study using the dynamic equilibrium simulator METROPOLIS," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 588-611.
- Ninette Pilegaard & Morten Marott Larsen & Jos Van Ommeren, 2005. "Congestion and Residential Moving Behaviour in the presence of Moving Costs," ERSA conference papers ersa05p520, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:1:p:163-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tillema, Taede & van Wee, Bert & Ettema, Dick, 2010. "The influence of (toll-related) travel costs in residential location decisions of households: A stated choice approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 785-796, December.
- Larsen, Morten Marott & Pilegaard, Ninette & Ommeren, Jos Van, 2008. "Congestion and residential moving behaviour," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 378-387, July.
- Ma, Xiaosu & Lo, Hong K., 2012. "Modeling transport management and land use over time," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 687-709.
- Zhi-Chun Li & Ya-Dong Wang & William Lam & Agachai Sumalee & Keechoo Choi, 2014. "Design of Sustainable Cordon Toll Pricing Schemes in a Monocentric City," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 133-158, June.
- Jonas Westin, 2011. "Labor Market Effects of Road Pricing in a Population with Continuously Distributed Value of Time," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1458, European Regional Science Association.
- Vega, Amaya & Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling, 2009. "A methodological framework for the study of residential location and travel-to-work mode choice under central and suburban employment destination patterns," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 401-419, May.
- Omid M. Rouhani, 2016. "Next Generations of Road Pricing: Social Welfare Enhancing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Safirova, Elena A. & Houde, Sébastien & Lipman, D. Abram & Harrington, Winston & Bagliano, Andrew D., 2006. "Congestion Pricing: Long-Term Economic and Land-Use Effects," Discussion Papers dp-06-37, Resources For the Future.
- Georgina Santos & Laurent Rojey, 2004. "Distributional impacts of road pricing: The truth behind the myth," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 21-42, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:35:y:2001:i:3:p:417-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.