Structure Industrielle, Économies D’Agglomeration, Ouverture Et Croissance Régionale En Tunisie
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karoly Fazekas, 2005. "Effects of FDI Inflows on Regional Labour Market Differences in Hungary," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 102, pages 83-105.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe, 2000. "Economic Structure and Local Growth: France, 1984-1993," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 329-355, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DRIDI, Manel, 2015. "Dynamic Externalities and Regional Development: The case of Tunisia," MPRA Paper 66988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samir Saidi, 2016. "Territorial Attractiveness of the Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Panel Data Analysis for the Case of Tunisia," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(4), pages 311-325, October.
- repec:rom:bemann:v:6:y:2016:i:2:p:32-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sami SAAFI & Fouzi SBOUI, 2011. "LES OPPORTUNITES DES INVESTISSEMENTS DIRECTS ETRANGERS LES OPPORTUNITES DES INVESTISSEMENTS DIRECTS ETRANGERS, DIFFUSION TECHNOLOGIQUE ET DEMANDE DE LA MAIN-D’OEUVRE PAR QUALIFICATION DES INDUSTRIES T," Working Papers 240, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
More about this item
KeywordsCROISSANCE RÉGIONALE; STRUCTURE INDUSTRIELLE; EXTERNALITES DYNAMIQUES; ÉCONOMIES D'AGGLOMÉRATION; INVESTISSEMENT DIRECT ÉTRANGER; TUNISIE;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:29:y:2009:p:141-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.