Finance and the Cambridge equation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fazi, Elido & Salvadori, Neri, 1981. "The Existence of a Two-Class Economy in the Kaldor Model of Growth and Distribution," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 582-592.
- Fazi, Elido & Salvadori, Neri, 1985. "The Existence of a Two-Class Economy in a General Cambridge Model of Growth and Distribution," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 155-164, June.
- R. F. Kahn, 1959. "Exercises In The Analysis Of Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 143-156.
- Laing, N F, 1969. "Two Notes on Pasinetti's Theorem," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 45(111), pages 373-385, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mundt, Philipp & Förster, Niels & Alfarano, Simone & Milakovi?, Mishael, 2014.
"The real versus the financial economy: A global tale of stability versus volatility,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-26.
- Alfarano, Simone & Förster, Niels & Milaković, Mishael & Mundt, Philipp, 2013. "The real versus the financial economy: A global tale of stability versus volatility," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:16:y:2004:i:2:p:163-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .