New Zealand's Economic Reforms: An assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Conway & Adrian Orr, 2000. "The process of economic growth in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 63, March.
- Erwin Diewert & Denis Lawrence, 1999. "Measuring New Zealand’s Productivity," Treasury Working Paper Series 99/05, New Zealand Treasury.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alison J. Blaiklock & Cynthia A. Kiro & Michael Belgrave & Will Low & Eileen Davenport & Ian B. Hassall, 2002. "When the Invisible Hand Rocks the Cradle: New Zealand children in a time of change," Papers inwopa02/20, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Alain de Serres & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2016. "Reforming in a difficult macroeconomic context: A review of the issues and recent literature," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1297, OECD Publishing.
- Stillman, Steven & Velamuri, Malathi & Aitken, Andrew, 2010.
"The long-run impact of New Zealand's structural reform on local communities,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 432-448, December.
- Steven Stillman & Malathi Velamuri, 2008. "The Long-Run Impact of New Zealand's Structural Reform on Local Communities," Working Papers 08_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Tim Hazledine & John Quiggin, 2005.
"No More Free Beer Tomorrow? Economic policy and outcomes in Australia and New Zealand 1984-2003,"
Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers
WP4P05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Hazledine, Tim & Quiggin, John, 2005. "No more free beer tomorrow? Economic policy and outcomes in Australia and New Zealand 1984-2003," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151509, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Starke, Peter, 2005. "Resilient or residual? From the wage earners' welfare state to market conformity in New Zealand," TranState Working Papers 22, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Alshyab, Nooh, 2013. "The Political Economy of Reform and Development of the Washington Consensus," MPRA Paper 46014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatterjee, Srikanta & Dalziel, Paul & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Podder, Nripesh, 2008. "Income Inequality and Transformation of the Welfare State: A Comparative Study of the Reforms in New Zealand and Sweden," HUI Working Papers 20, HUI Research.
- L. J. Perry, 2008. "Rejoinder to 'A Note on Perry's Reconsideration of Macroeconomic Evidence from New Zealand'," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 41(4), pages 394-398, December.
- Paul Dalziel & David Peetz, 2008. "A Note on Perry's Reconsideration of Macroeconomic Evidence from New Zealand," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 41(4), pages 389-393, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:14:y:2002:i:1:p:31-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .