Fostering the Development of European Regions: A Spatial Dynamic Panel Data Analysis of the Impact of Cohesion Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Salima Bouayad Agha & Nadine Turpin & Lionel Vedrine, 2011. "Fostering the development of European regions: a spatial dynamic panel data analysis of the impact of cohesion policy," Post-Print hal-01000321, HAL.
- Lionel Vedrine & Salima Bouayad-Agha & Nadine Turpin, 2013. "Fostering the Development of European Regions: A Spatial Dynamic Panel Data Analysis of the Impact of Cohesion Policy," Post-Print hal-02515973, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kukenova, Madina & Monteiro, Jose-Antonio, 2008.
"Spatial Dynamic Panel Model and System GMM: A Monte Carlo Investigation,"
11569, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- José-Antonio Monteiro & Madina Kukenova, 2009. "Spatial Dynamic Panel Model and System GMM: A Monte Carlo Investigation," IRENE Working Papers 09-01, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Kukenova, Madina & Monteiro, Jose-Antonio, 2008. "Spatial Dynamic Panel Model and System GMM: A Monte Carlo Investigation," MPRA Paper 13405, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2009. "Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8769.
- Jacobs, J.P.A.M. & Ligthart, J.E. & Vrijburg, H., 2009.
"Dynamic Panel Data Models Featuring Endogenous Interaction and Spatially Correlated Errors,"
Other publications TiSEM
d473cc67-03f6-4389-9a9f-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jacobs, J.P.A.M. & Ligthart, J.E. & Vrijburg, H., 2009. "Dynamic Panel Data Models Featuring Endogenous Interaction and Spatially Correlated Errors," Discussion Paper 2009-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Jenny E. Ligthart & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2009. "Dynamic Panel Data Models Featuring Endogenous Interaction and Spatially Correlated Errors," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0915, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salima BOUAYAD AGHA & Nadine TURPIN & Lionel VEDRINE, 2013. "Au-Delà De La Moyenne : Les Effets Par Quantile De La Politique De Cohésion De L’Union Européenne," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 27-48.
- Mindaugas Butkus & Alma Maciulyte-Sniukiene & Kristina Matuzeviciute, 2020. "Heterogeneous growth outcomes of the EU’s regional financial support mediated by institutions with some empirical evidences at NUTS 3 level," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 40(1), pages 33-66, April.
- Zoltán Bakucs & Imre Fertő & Zsófia Benedek, 2019.
"Success or Waste of Taxpayer Money? Impact Assessment of Rural Development Programs in Hungary,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-23, April.
- Bakucs, Zoltan L. & Ferto, Imre, 2017. "Success or Waste of Taxpayer Money? Impact Assessment of Rural Development Programs in Hungary," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259159, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Fang Fang, 2017. "Meta-analysis of the impact of European Union Structural Funds on regional growth," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(6), pages 822-832, June.
- Cerciello, Massimiliano & Agovino, Massimiliano & Garofalo, Antonio, 2019. "The caring hand that cripples? The effects of the European regional policy on local labour market participation in Southern Italy," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Marco Di Cataldo & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2020.
"Regional needs, regional targeting and regional growth: an assessment of EU Cohesion Policy in UK regions,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 35-47, January.
- Di Cataldo, Marco & Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2020. "Regional needs, regional targeting, and regional growth: an assessment of EU Cohesion Policy in UK regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89190, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel) & Peris, Josep E. & Solís Baltodano, María José,, 2018. "Distributing the European structural and investment funds from a conflicting claims approach," Working Papers 2072/306977, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Marco Di Cataldo, 2016. "Gaining and losing EU Objective 1 funds: Regional development in Britain and the prospect of Brexit," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 120, European Institute, LSE.
- Mihaela-Nona, CHILIAN & Mihaela, SIMIONESCU & Marioara, IORDAN, 2014. "Determinants Of Regional Competitiveness In Romania - A Panel Data Approach," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 26(4), pages 13-20.
- Julián Ramajo & José Manuel Cordero & Miguel Ángel Márquez, 2017. "European regional efficiency and geographical externalities: a spatial nonparametric frontier analysis," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 319-348, October.
- Galluzzo, Nicola, 2016. "Productive specialization in Romanian farms using Moran's Index," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244784, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Le Ma & Chunlu Liu, 2014. "Did the late-2000s financial crisis influence construction labour productivity?," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1030-1047, October.
- Marco Di Cataldo & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2018. "An assessment of EU Cohesion Policy in the UK regions: direct effects and the dividend of targeting," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 135, European Institute, LSE.
- Civelli, Andrea & Horowitz, Andrew & Teixeira, Arilton, 2018. "Foreign aid and growth: A Sp P-VAR analysis using satellite sub-national data for Uganda," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 50-67.
- Filip Hruza & Stanislav Volcík & Jan Žácek, 2019. "The Impact of EU Funds on Regional Economic Growth of the Czech Republic," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 69(1), pages 76-94, February.
- Fırat GÜNDEM, 2017. "Türkiye’de İBBS 2 Bölgeleri Arasında Gelir Yakınsaması Var mıdır? Mekânsal Ekonometrik Bir Katkı," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 25(34).
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Daniele Biancardi & Mabel Sanchez Barrioluengo & Federico Biagi, 2019. "Study on Higher Education Institutions and Local Development," JRC Working Papers JRC117272, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mindaugas Butkus & Alma Mačiulytė-Šniukienė & Kristina Matuzevičiūtė, 2020. "Mediating Effects of Cohesion Policy and Institutional Quality on Convergence between EU Regions: An Examination Based on a Conditional Beta-Convergence Model with a 3-Way Multiplicative Term," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-37, April.
- Nicola Francesco Dotti, 2016. "Unwritten Factors Affecting Structural Funds: The Influence of Regional Political Behaviours on the Implementation of EU Cohesion Policy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 530-550, March.
- Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura & Ron Martin & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "The economic crisis in Europe: urban and regional consequences," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 9(1), pages 3-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:47:y:2013:i:9:p:1573-1593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.