Do Institutions Matter for Regional Development?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Enrica Morganti, 2006.
"Spatial agglomeration and business groups: New evidence from Italian industrial districts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 507-518.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Enrica Morganti, 2004. "Spatial agglomeration and business groups: new evidence from Italian industrial districts," ERSA conference papers ersa04p402, European Regional Science Association.
- Antonio G. Calafati, 2009. "Macro-Regions, Local Systems and Cities: Conceptualisation of Territory in Italy since 1950," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 8(3), pages 11-34.
- Robert Lang & Paul Knox, 2009. "The New Metropolis: Rethinking Megalopolis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(6), pages 789-802.
- Rafael Boix & Paolo Veneri, 2009. "Metropolitan Areas in Spain and Italy," IERMB Working Paper in economics 0901, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Charlie Karlsson & Michael Olsson, 2006. "The identification of functional regions: theory, methods, and applications," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Antonio G. Calafati & Paolo Veneri, 2013.
"Re-defining the Boundaries of Major Italian Cities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 789-802, May.
- Antonio G. CALAFATI & Paolo VENERI, 2010. "Re-defining the Boundaries of Major Italian Cities," Working Papers 342, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Antonio G. Calafati, 2005. "On the use of local labour systems," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2005(1).
- Peter Hall, 2009. "Looking Backward, Looking Forward: The City Region of the Mid-21st Century," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(6), pages 803-817.
- John B Parr, 2008. "Cities and regions: problems and potentials," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(12), pages 3009-3026, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:47:y:2013:i:7:p:1034-1047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .