Pro-poor Economic Growth, Inequality and Fiscal Policy: The Case of Spanish Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos & Mathieu Audet & Paul Makdissi, 2009.
"Testing For Pro-Poorness Of Growth, With An Application To Mexico,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(4), pages 853-881, December.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos & Mathieu Audet & Paul Makdissi, 2007. "Testing for Pro-poorness of Growth, with an Application to Mexico," Cahiers de recherche 0709, CIRPEE.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos & Mathieu Audet & Paul Makdissi, 2007. "Testing for pro-poorness of growth, with an application to Mexico," Cahiers de recherche 07-07, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Jean-Yves Duclos, 2009. "What is “Pro-Poor”?," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 32(1), pages 37-58, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:chinre:v:9:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s12187-015-9329-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Oliński Marian & Burchart Renata, 2013. "Supporting Social Enterprises in the Context of Financial Effectiveness," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 60(1), pages 154-167, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPro-poor growth; Isopoverty curves; Poverty; Inequality; Spain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:45:y:2011:i:1:p:103-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .