Does corporate governance determine dividend payouts in Poland?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandra Pieloch-Babiarz, 2019. "Ownership structure, board characteristics and dividend policy: evidence from the Warsaw Stock Exchange," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 18(3), pages 317-330, September.
- Christine J. Richmond & Dora Benedek & Ezequiel Cabezon & Bobana Cegar & Peter Dohlman & Michelle Hassine & Beata Jajko & Piotr Kopyrski & Maksym Markevych & Jacques A Miniane & Francisco J Parodi & G, 2019. "Reassessing the Role of State-Owned Enterprises in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 19/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Jacques A Miniane & Ezequiel Cabezon & Mr. Sebastian Weber & Christine J. Richmond & Ms. Dora Benedek & Mr. James Roaf & Mr. Francisco J Parodi & Mr. Peter Dohlman & Rima Turk & Bobana Cegar & Mic, 2019. "Reassessing the Role of State-Owned Enterprises in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 2019/010, International Monetary Fund.
- Oskar Kowalewski, 2012. "Corporate Governance and Pension Fund Performance," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 6(1), March.
- LIN, Dan & KUO, Hsien-Chang & WANG, Lie-Huey, 2016. "Analysis Of The Relationship Between Disclosure Quality And Dividend Payouts From The Agency Theory Perspective," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 20(1), pages 6-20.
- Ernest Gyapong & Ammad Ahmed & Collins G Ntim & Muhammad Nadeem, 2021. "Board gender diversity and dividend policy in Australian listed firms: the effect of ownership concentration," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 603-643, June.
- Almeida, Renan P. & Hungaro, Lucas, 2021. "Water and sanitation governance between austerity and financialization," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Hussain Tahir & Ridzuan Masri & Mahfuzur Rahman, 2020. "Determinants of Dividend Pay-Out Policy of Listed Non-financial Firms in Malaysia," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 11(2), pages 68-76, April.
- repec:imf:imfdps:19/11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:20:y:2008:i:2:p:203-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.