India as a Source of Outward Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2009. "The Global Economic Crisis: Impact on Indian Outward Investment," MPRA Paper 12324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prasad, Eswar S., 2009.
"Some New Perspectives on India’s Approach to Capital Account Liberalization,"
India Policy Forum,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 5(1), pages 125-178.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2008. "Some New Perspectives on India's Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," India Policy Forum, Global Economy and Development Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 5(1), pages 125-178.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2009. "Some New Perspectives on India's Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 14658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda Low & Eric D. Ramstetter & Henry Wai-Chung Yeung, 1998.
"Accounting for Outward Direct Investment from Hong Kong and Singapore: Who Controls What?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting, pages 139-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda Low & Eric D. Ramstetter & Henry Wai-Chung Yeung, 1996. "Accounting for Outward Direct Investment from Hong Kong and Singapore: Who Controls What?," NBER Working Papers 5858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2005. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from India: Recent Trends and Patterns," MPRA Paper 12358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2008. "Indian Direct Investment in Developing Countries: Emerging Trends and Development Impacts," MPRA Paper 12323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amadou N Sy, 2007. "Capital Account Convertibility and Risk Management in India," IMF Working Papers 07/251, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Nihal Bayraktar, 2015. "Importance of Investment Climates for Inflows of Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 5(1), pages 24-50, June.
- Stoian, Carmen, 2013. "Extending Dunning's Investment Development Path: The role of home country institutional determinants in explaining outward foreign direct investment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 615-637.
- Rao-Nicholson, Rekha & Ayton, Julie (Salaber), 2016. "Euphoria in financial markets: How Indian companies generate value in their cross-border acquisitions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 494-508.
- Xie, En & Reddy, K.S. & Liang, Jie, 2017. "Country-specific determinants of cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A comprehensive review and future research directions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 127-183.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Macroeconomic Change, and Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions: The Indian Experience, 1991-2010," MPRA Paper 63562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Nihal Bayraktar, 2013. "Foreign Direct investment and Investment Climate," EcoMod2013 5294, EcoMod.
- Swati Virmani & Edmund Amann, 2015. "Is the evolution of Indiaâ€™s Outward FDI consistent with Dunningâ€™s Investment Development Path sequence?," Working Papers 92160912, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:497-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.