The Political Economy of Civil Conflict in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Addison, Tony & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2001.
"From Conflict to Reconstruction: Reviving the Social Contract,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
048, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison & S Mansoob Murshed, 2010. "From Conflict to Reconstruction: Reviving the Social Contract," Working Papers id:3206, eSocialSciences.
- Addison, Tony, 2001. "From Conflict to Reconstruction," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arghya Ghosh & Peter Robertson, 2012. "Trade and expropriation," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(1), pages 169-191, May.
- Lamichhane, Kamal & Ballabha, Damaru & Kartika, Diana, 2014. "Analysis of Poverty between People with and without Disabilities in Nepal," Working Papers 77, JICA Research Institute.
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2010.
"War and Women’s Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal,"
19, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Menon, Nidhiya & Rodgers, Yana van der Meulen, 2011. "War and women's work : evidence from the conflict in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5745, The World Bank.
- Menon, Nidhiya & van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana, 2011. "War and Women's Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal," IZA Discussion Papers 6209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2011. "War and Women’s Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal," HiCN Working Papers 104, Households in Conflict Network.
- Annemarie Westendorp & Leontine Visser, 2015. "Farmer Field Schools: Unexpected Outcomes of Gendered Empowerment in Wartime Nepal," Journal of Asian Development, Macrothink Institute, vol. 1(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Bista, Chirangivi, 2010. "Is Deprivation Index is a vaible tool to analyze poverty: A case study of Nepal," MPRA Paper 28331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:33:y:2005:i:1:p:47-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.