To Measure or Not To Measure Total Factor Productivity Growth?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miroslav Verbič & Boris Majcen & Olga Ivanova & Mitja Čok, 2011.
"R&D and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 67-89, March.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Majcen, Boris & Cok, Mitja, 2009. "R&D and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 17819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Md. Rabiul Islam, 2009. "R&D Intensity, Technology Transfer and Absorptive Capacity," Monash Economics Working Papers 13-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Akinlo, Anthony Enisan, 2005. "Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Total Factor Productivity in Sub-Saharan African Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 039, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sangho Kim & Young Hoon Lee, 2006.
"The productivity debate of East Asia revisited: a stochastic frontier approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(14), pages 1697-1706.
- Young Hoon Lee & Sangho Kim, 2004. "The Productivity Debate of East Asia Revisited: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 776, Econometric Society.
- Aamer Abu-Qarn & Suleiman Abu-Bader, 2007. "Getting Income Shares Right: A Panel Data Investigation for OECD Countries," Working Papers 0701, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Shao, Liuguo & He, Yingying & Feng, Chao & Zhang, Shijing, 2016. "An empirical analysis of total-factor productivity in 30 sub-sub-sectors of China's nonferrous metal industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 264-269.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2005. "Productivity growth in East Asian manufacturing: a fading miracle or measurement problem?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 1-19.
- Wu, Wei-Ming & Lin, Jenn-Rong, 2015. "Productivity growth, scale economies, ship size economies and technical progress for the container shipping industry in Taiwan," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:31:y:2003:i:3:p:365-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.