China’s new lost generation: the casualty of China’s economic transformation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Hongqin & Dong, Xiao-yuan & MacPhail, Fiona, 2011.
"Labor Migration and Time Use Patterns of the Left-behind Children and Elderly in Rural China,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2199-2210.
- Hongqin Chang & Xiao-yuan Dong & Fiona MacPhail, 2010. "Labour Migration and Time Use Patterns of the Left-Behind Children and Elderly in Rural China," Departmental Working Papers 2010-05, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Tony Fang & Carl Lin, 2015. "Minimum wages and employment in China," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Mitali Das & Papa M N'Diaye, 2013. "Chronicle of a Decline Foretold; Has China Reached the Lewis Turning Point?," IMF Working Papers 13/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Naughton, 2007. "The Chinese Economy: Transitions and Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262640643.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:14:y:2016:i:4:p:309-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .