Estimating Spatial Autocorrelation With Sampled Network Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bart J. Bronnenberg & Vijay Mahajan, 2001. "Unobserved Retailer Behavior in Multimarket Data: Joint Spatial Dependence in Market Shares and Promotion Variables," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 284-299, October.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2009.
"Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(4), pages 1239-1267.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," IZA Discussion Papers 3859, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0814, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 7060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 2001. "Discrete Choice with Social Interactions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 235-260.
- Case, Anne C, 1991. "Spatial Patterns in Household Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 953-965, July.
- Lung-fei Lee & Xiaodong Liu & Xu Lin, 2010. "Specification and estimation of social interaction models with network structures," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(2), pages 145-176, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lan, Jing & Liu, Zhen, 2019. "Social network effect on income structure of SLCP participants: Evidence from Baitoutan Village, China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 1-1.
- Zhu, Xuening & Wang, Weining & Wang, Hansheng & Härdle, Wolfgang Karl, 2019. "Network quantile autoregression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 345-358.
- Yan Chen & Youran Qi & Qing Liu & Peter Chien, 2018. "Sequential sampling enhanced composite likelihood approach to estimation of social intercorrelations in large-scale networks," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 409-440, December.
- Schintler, Laurie A. & Fischer, Manfred M., 2018. "Big Data and Regional Science: Opportunities, Challenges, and Directions for Future Research," Working Papers in Regional Science 2018/02, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Zhu, Xuening & Huang, Danyang & Pan, Rui & Wang, Hansheng, 2020. "Multivariate spatial autoregressive model for large scale social networks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 591-606.
- Ma, Yingying & Lan, Wei & Zhou, Fanying & Wang, Hansheng, 2020. "Approximate least squares estimation for spatial autoregressive models with covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
- Zhu, Xuening & Chang, Xiangyu & Li, Runze & Wang, Hansheng, 2019. "Portal nodes screening for large scale social networks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 145-157.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:130-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.