Evaluating the Effect of Training on Wages in the Presence of Noncompliance, Nonemployment, and Missing Outcome Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhichao Jiang & Peng Ding & Zhi Geng, 2016. "Principal causal effect identification and surrogate end point evaluation by multiple trials," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(4), pages 829-848, September.
- Mealli Fabrizia & Mattei Alessandra, 2012. "A Refreshing Account of Principal Stratification," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Chen, Xuan & Flores, Carlos A. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso, 2015.
"Going Beyond LATE: Bounding Average Treatment Effects of Job Corps Training,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9511, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen, Xuan & Flores, Carlos A. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso, 2017. "Going beyond LATE: Bounding Average Treatment Effects of Job Corps Training," GLO Discussion Paper Series 93, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Alessandra Mattei & Fabrizia Mealli & Barbara Pacini, 2014. "Identification of causal effects in the presence of nonignorable missing outcome values," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 278-288, June.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:3:p:757-777 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan Yang & Dylan S. Small, 2016. "Using post-outcome measurement information in censoring-by-death problems," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 299-318, January.
- Huber, Martin & Wüthrich, Kaspar, 2017. "Evaluating local average and quantile treatment effects under endogeneity based on instruments: a review," FSES Working Papers 479, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:3:p:817-839 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:498:p:450-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .