On the Speed of Economic Reform - A Tale of the Tortoise and the Hare: Evidence from Transition Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno Merlevede & Koen Schoors, 2007. "On the Speed of Economic Reform - A Tale of the Tortoise and the Hare: Evidence from Transition Countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 29-50.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2012.
"The growth effects of institutional instability,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 187-224, June.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2009. "The growth effects of institutional instability," Working Papers 2009:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2009. "The Growth Effects of Institutional Instability," Ratio Working Papers 135, The Ratio Institute.
- DELL'ANNO, Roberto & VILLA, Stefania, 2012. "Growth in Transition Countries: Big Bang versus Gradualism," CELPE Discussion Papers 122, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Hassan Fereidouni Gholipour & Usama Al-mulali & Abdul Hakim Mohammed, 2014. "Foreign investments in real estate, economic growth and property prices: evidence from OECD countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 33-45, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy reform; gradualism; big bang; FDI; economic growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecprf:v:10:y:2007:i:1:p:29-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.