Information Flows and Social Externalities in a Tanzanian Banana Growing Village
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murendo, Conrad & Wollni, Meike & de Brauw, Alan & Mugabi, Nicholas, 2015.
"Social network effects on mobile money adoption in Uganda,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
212514, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Murendo, Conrad & Wollni, Meike & de Brauw, Alan & Mugabi, Nicholas, 2015. "Social network effects on mobile money adoption in Uganda," Discussion Papers 198541, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:321-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makri, Anastasia & Koutsouris, Alex, 2015. "Innovation networking within Producer Groups (PGs): The case of two PGs in Ierapetra, Crete," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(1), January.
- Bet Caeyers, 2014. "Peer effects in development programme awareness of vulnerable groups in rural Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Tisorn Songsermsawas & Kathy Baylis & Ashwini Chhatre & Hope Michelson, 2014. "Can Peers Improve Agricultural Productivity?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4958, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:30:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1057_s41287-017-0094-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumasi, Tyhra Carolyn & Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo, 2011. "Responding to land degradation in the highlands of Tigray, Northern Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1142, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nazim Habibov & Elvin Afandi, 2017. "Community-Level Social Capital and Household Strategies for Coping with Global Crisis in Transitional Countries," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 687-710, January.
- Pan He & Marcella Veronesi, 2015. "The Diffusion of Information and Behavior in Social Networks: Renewable Energy Technology Adoption in Rural China," Working Papers 06/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Songsermsawas, Tisorn & Baylis, Katherine R. & Chhatre, Ashwini, 2014.
"Effects of Peers on Agricultural Productivity in Rural Northern India,"
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota
170168, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Songsermsawas, Tisorn & Baylis, Katherine R. & Chhatre, Ashwini, 2014. "Effects of Peers on Agricultural Productivity in Rural Northern India," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166115, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anna Folke Larsen, 2015. "The network at work: Diffusion of banana cultivation in Tanzania," CAM Working Papers camwp2015_01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Vanesse Labeyrie & Bernard Rono & Christian Leclerc, 2014. "How social organization shapes crop diversity: an ecological anthropology approach among Tharaka farmers of Mount Kenya," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(1), pages 97-107, March.
- Muange, Elijah N. & Schwarze, Stefan & Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Social networks and farmer exposure to improved crop varieties in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 183635, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Mekonnen Daniel Ayalew & Gerber Nicolas & Matz Julia Anna, 2016. "Working Paper 235 - Social Networks, Agricultural Innovations, and Farm Productivity in Ethiopia," Working Paper Series 2330, African Development Bank.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:47:y:2011:i:2:p:231-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.