Underreporting of purchases of port wine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986.
"Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- A. Colin Cameron & Pravin K. Trivedi, 1986. "Econometric models based on count data. Comparisons and applications of some estimators and tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- van Praag, B M S & Vermeulen, E M, 1993. "A Count-Amount Model with Endogenous Recording of Observations," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 383-395, Oct.-Dec..
- Winkelmann, Rainer & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1995. "Recent Developments in Count Data Modelling: Theory and Application," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Alessie, Rob & Gradus, Raymond H J M & Melenberg, Bertrand, 1990.
"The Problem of Not Observing Small Expenditures in a Consumer Expenditure Survey,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 151-166, April-Jun.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Gradus, R.H.J.M. & Melenberg, B., 1987. "The problem of not observing small expenditures in a consumer expenditure survey," Other publications TiSEM 25cb05eb-9ead-4f91-9a54-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Gradus, R.H.J.M. & Melenberg, B., 1987. "The problem of not observing small expenditures in a consumer expenditure survey," Research Memorandum FEW 293, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cox, Adam & Craig, Russell & Tourish, Dennis, 2018. "Retraction statements and research malpractice in economics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 924-935.
- Peter Fader & Bruce Hardie, 2000. "A note on modelling underreported Poisson counts," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 953-964.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Greene, William, 2007.
"Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics, now publishers, vol. 1(2), pages 113-218, August.
- William Greene, 2007. "Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data," Working Papers 07-9, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Derya Bilgin & Sibel Selim, 2021. "Analysis in Terms of Adaptation Hypothesis of the Spatial Relationship Between Migration And Fertility in Turkey," Journal of Economy Culture and Society, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 64(64), pages 47-72, December.
- Konstantinos Drakos & Andreas Gofas, 2006. "In Search Of The Average Transnational Terrorist Attack Venue," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 73-93.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Million, Andreas & Rotte, Ralph & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1998. "Immigration Labor and Workplace Safety," IZA Discussion Papers 16, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Greene, William, 2008. "Functional forms for the negative binomial model for count data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 585-590, June.
- Nicole Jonker & Anneke Kosse, 2013. "Estimating Cash Usage: The Impact of Survey Design on Research Outcomes," De Economist, Springer, vol. 161(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Andr? Romeu-Santana & ?gel M. Vera-Hern?dez, "undated".
"A Semi-Nonparametric Estimator For Counts With An Endogenous Dummy. Variable,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
452.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Andres Romeu-Santana & Angel Marcos Vera-Hernndez, 2000. "A Semi-Nonparametric Estimator For Counts With An Endogenous Dummy Variable," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 37, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2003. "Socio-economic characteristics, completed fertility, and the transition from low to high order parities in Mexico," Labor and Demography 0308001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niklas Elert, 2014.
"What determines entry? Evidence from Sweden,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 55-92, August.
- Elert, Niklas, 2012. "What determines entry? Evidence from Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 195, The Ratio Institute.
- Christian Schmid, 2015.
"Consumer Health Information and the Demand for Physician Visits,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(12), pages 1619-1631, December.
- Christian Schmid, 2013. "Identification of Supplier-induced Demand What kind of consumer information matters?," Diskussionsschriften dp1301, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Niamh Brennan & Claire Marston, 1999. "A comparative analysis of required financial disclosures in US, UK and international accounting standards," Open Access publications 10197/2969, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Niamh Brennan & S. J. Gray, 1998. "Voluntary Disclosure of Profit Forecasts: Factors Influencing Information Disclosed during UK Takeover Bids," Open Access publications 10197/3889, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Erich Battistin, 2002.
"Errors in Survey Reports of Consumption Expenditures,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
C4-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Erich Battistin, 2003. "Errors in survey reports of consumption expenditures," IFS Working Papers W03/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ángel Marcos Vera‐Hernández, 1999. "Duplicate coverage and demand for health care. The case of Catalonia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(7), pages 579-598, November.
- Youngjun Kim, 2004. "Market structure and technology licensing: evidence from US manufacturing," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(10), pages 631-637.
- Yee, Thomas W., 2014. "Reduced-rank vector generalized linear models with two linear predictors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 889-902.
- Melkersson, Maria, 1999. "Policy programmes only for a few? Participation in labour market programmes among Swedish disabled workers," Working Paper Series 1999:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Paola Criscuolo, 2003. "Reverse Technology Transfer: A Patent Citation Analysis of the European Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sectors," SPRU Working Paper Series 107, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Fabrice Gilles & Sabina Issehnane & Florent Sari, 2022. "Using short-term jobs as a way to find a regular job. What kind of role for local context?," TEPP Working Paper 2022-07, TEPP.
- Laila Touhami Morghem & Khawlah Ali Abdalla Spetan, 2020. "Determinants of International Migration: An Applied Study on Selected Arab Countries (1995-2017)," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 10(2), pages 6-19.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:26:y:1999:i:4:p:485-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.