Poorer workers. The determinants of wage formation in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erin Yeldan & Kivilcim Metin-…zcan & Ebru Voyvoda, 1999.
"Dynamics of Macroeconomic Adjustment in a Globalized Developing Economy : Growth, Accumulation and Distribution, Turkey 1969-1998,"
9905, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan & Ebru Voyvoda & A. Erinc Yeldan, 2000. "Dynamics of Macroeconomic Adjustment in a Globalized Developing Economy: Growth, Accumulation and Distribution, Turkey 1969-1998," Working Papers 2004, Economic Research Forum, revised 02 Mar 2000.
- Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2005. "Two Different Export-Oriented Growth Strategies: Accumulation and Distribution in Turkey and South Korea," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 65-89, January.
- Ozlem Onaran & Nurhan Yenturk, 2001. "Do Low Wages Stimulate Investment? An analysis of the relationship between distribution and investment in Turkish private manufacturing industry," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 359-374.
- Rowthorn, R E, 1977. "Conflict, Inflation and Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 215-239, September.
- Douglas Gollin, 2002. "Getting Income Shares Right," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 458-474, April.
- Milner, Chris & Wright, Peter, 1998. "Modelling Labour Market Adjustment to Trade Liberalisation in an Industrialising Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 509-528, March.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1988. "Terms of Trade, Tariffs, and Labor Market Adjustment in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(2), pages 165-185, May.
- Harrison, Ann, 2005. "Has Globalization Eroded Labor’s Share? Some Cross-Country Evidence," MPRA Paper 39649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harrison, Ann & Hanson, Gordon, 1999.
"Who gains from trade reform? Some remaining puzzles,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 125-154, June.
- Ann Harrison & Gordon Hanson, 1999. "Who Gains from Trade Reform? Some Remaining Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 6915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Dollar & Aart Kraay, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 22-49, February.
- Gary Dymski & James Crotty, 2000. "Can the Global Neoliberal Regime Survive Victory in Asia? The Political Economy of the Asian Crisis," Published Studies ps5, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- James Crotty & Kang-Kook Lee, 2002. "A political-economic analysis of the failure of neo-liberal restructuring in post-crisis Korea," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(5), pages 667-678, September.
- Robert Pollin, 2002. "Globalization and the Transition to Egalitarian Development," Working Papers wp42, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Philip Arestis, 1986. "Wages and Prices in the UK: The Post Keynesian View," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 339-358, March.
- Gerald Epstein & James Burke, 2001. "Threat Effects and the Internationalization of Production," Working Papers wp15, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Explaining inequality in today’s capitalism," Working Papers 1108, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2015. "Four engines of inequality," LEM Papers Series 2015/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The making of inequality.Capital, labour and the distribution of income," Working Papers 1507, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency wages; wage inequality; innovation; globalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:23:y:2009:i:3:p:327-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .