An Empirical Analysis of The Effects of Government Spending on Capital Investment: Evidence from O.E.C.D. Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barth, James R & Russek, Frank S & Wang, George H K, 1986. "A Time Series Analysis of the Relationship between the Capital Stock and Federal Debt: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(4), pages 527-538, November.
- Modigliani, Franco & Sterling, Arlie, 1986. "Government Debt, Government Spending and Private Sector Behavior: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1168-1179, December.
- Barro, Robert J, 1981. "Output Effects of Government Purchases," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1086-1121, December.
- Leonall C. Andersen & Jerry L. Jordan, 1968. "Monetary and fiscal actions: a test of their relative importance in economic stabilization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 11-23.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1982. "Government deficits and aggregate demand," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20.
- Kochin, Levis A, 1974. "Are Future Taxes Anticipated by Consumers? Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 385-394, August.
- Kormendi, Roger C, 1983. "Government Debt, Government Spending, and Private Sector Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 994-1010, December.
- Michael W. Keran, 1970. "Monetary and fiscal influences on economic activity : the foreign experience," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 16-28.
- Kolluri, Bharat R. & Giannaros, Demetrios S., 1987. "Budget deficits and short-term real interest rate forecasting," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 109-109.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Econometric Studies of Investment Behavior: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 1111-1147, December.
- Cebula, Richard, 1977. "Crowding Out: An Empirical Note," MPRA Paper 54515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eisner, Robert & Pieper, Paul J, 1986. "A New View of the Federal Debt and Budget Deficits: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1156-1157, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spector, Lee C, 1999.
"Macroeconomic Models and the Determination of Crowding Out,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 54(1-2), pages 84-98.
- Lee C. Spector, 2005. "Macroeconomic Models and the Determination of Crowding Out," Working Papers 200511, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- Dearmon, Jacob & Grier, Robin, 2011. "Trust and the accumulation of physical and human capital," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 507-519, September.
- T.K. Jayaraman & Chee-Keong Choong, 2006. "Public Debt And Economic Growth In The South Pacific Islands: A Case Study Of Fiji," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 107-121, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:13:y:1999:i:1:p:45-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .