Government Debt, Government Spending and Private Sector Behavior: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Giannaros & B. Kolluri & M. Panik, 1999. "An Empirical Analysis of The Effects of Government Spending on Capital Investment: Evidence from O.E.C.D. Countries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 45-55.
- Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Gregory Mankiw, N., 1999.
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 25, pages 1615-1669
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1998. "Government Debt," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1820, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1998. "Government debt," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Mankiw, N, 1999. "Government Debt," Scholarly Articles 2643866, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1998. "Government Debt," NBER Working Papers 6470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tullio Jappelli, 2005.
"The life-cycle hypothesis, fiscal policy and social security,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 173-186.
- Tullio Jappelli, 2005. "The life-cycle hypothesis, fiscal policy and social security," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 173-186.
- Tullio Jappelli, 2005. "The Life-Cycle Hypothesis, Fiscal Policy, and Social Security," CSEF Working Papers 140, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Tullio Jappelli, 2005. "L’ipotesi del ciclo vitale, la politica fiscale e la previdenza sociale," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 58(230-231), pages 187-202.
- Koumparoulis, Dimitrios, 2006.
"Ευρωπαϊκή Δημοσιονομική Πολιτική Και Οικονομική Μεγέθυνση: Η Νεοκλασική Οικονομική Θεωρία Για Την Περίπτωση Της Ελλάδας
[European Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: The Neoclassical Economic Theory," MPRA Paper 44310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Feldstein & Douglas W. Elmendorf, 1987. "Taxes, Budget Deficits ad Consumer Spending: Some New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malley Jim & Molana Hassan, 2002.
"Fiscal Policy And The Composition Of Private Consumption: Some Evidence From The U.A. And Canada,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 139-158.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, "undated". "Fiscal Policy and the Composition of Private Consumption: Some Evidence from the U.S. and Canada," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 2000. "Fiscal Policy And The Composition Of Private Consumption: Some Evidence From The U.S. And Canada," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 113, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 1998. "Fiscal Policy and the Composition of Private Consumption: Some Evidence from the U.S. and Canada," Working Papers 9804, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- António Afonso, 2001. "Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Policy in the EU-15," Working Papers Department of Economics 2001/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Yaya Keho, 2016. "Impact of Budget Deficit on Private Consumption inWAEMU Countries: Evidence from Pooled Mean Group Estimation," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(3), pages 189-195, March.
- Agustín García & Julián Ramajo, "undated". "Los Efectos De La Política Fiscal Sobre El Consumo Privado: Nueva Evidencia Para El Caso Español," Working Papers 13-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Aqdas Ali Kazmi, 1994. "Private Consumption, Government Spending, Debt Neutrality: Resolving Kormendi- Feldstein-Modigliani Controversy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1055-1071.
- Bilgili, Faik, 1999.
"Yeni Klasik kurama göre bütçe politikalarının değerlendirilmesi
[An evaluation of New Classical arguments on budget policies]," MPRA Paper 80771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Mathis & Hamid Bastin, 1992. "Tax Discounting Vs. Crowding Out," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(2), pages 54-62, April.
- Sharon J. Erenburg, "undated". "Linking Public Capital to Economic Performance, Public Capital: The Missing Link Between Investment and Economic Growth ," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 14, Levy Economics Institute.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1990. "Is Government Spending Stimulative?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(4), pages 30-46, October.
- Waqas, Muhamad & Awan, Masood Sarwar & Aslam, Muhammad Amir, 2011. "We are living on the cost of our children," MPRA Paper 32044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:76:y:1986:i:5:p:1168-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.