Assessing China's Economic Catch-Up at the Firm Level and Beyond: Washington Consensus, East Asian Consensus and the Beijing Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:idbbks:347 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Antonio Ocampo, 2005. "Beyond Reforms : Structural Dynamics and Macroeconomic Vulnerability," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7378, July.
- Barry Naughton, 2007. "The Chinese Economy: Transitions and Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262640643, March.
- repec:idb:brikps:59518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rob Vos & Roberto Frenkel & José Antonio Ocampo & José Gabriel Palma & Manuel Marfán & Jaime Ros & Lance Taylor & Nelson Correa & Mario Cimoli, 2005. "Beyond Reforms: Structural Dynamics and Macroeconomic Vulnerability," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59518 edited by José Antonio Ocampo, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Xiyou & Mu, Qing, 2012. "How Chinese firms learn technology from transnational corporations: A comparison of the telecommunication and automobile industries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 270-287.
- Sanghoon Ahn & Bronwyn H. Hall & Keun Lee, 2014. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Intellectual Property for Economic Development, chapter 1, pages 1-8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paus, Eva, 2014. "Latin America and the middle-income trap," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 250, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsChina; catch-up; Washington Consensus; East Asia; Beijing model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:18:y:2011:i:5:p:487-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.