Live Broadcasting, Gate Revenue, and Football Club Performance: Some Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:3983 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:3698 is not listed on IDEAS
- B Buraimo & R Simmons, 2006. "Market size and attendance in English Premier League football," Working Papers 574562, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babatunde Buraimo & Rob Simmons, 2015. "Uncertainty of Outcome or Star Quality? Television Audience Demand for English Premier League Football," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 449-469, November.
- Garcia del Barrio, Pedro & Pujol, Francesc, 2016. "Broadcasting revenues and media value in European football," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-36, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:bla:scotjp:v:64:y:2017:i:4:p:419-444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Downward, 2014. "English professional football," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 17, pages 277-297 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:19:y:2012:i:1:p:75-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.