Spillovers from foreign direct investment and firm growth: technological, financial and market structure effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Imbriani & R. Pittiglio & F. Reganati & E. Sica, 2014.
"How Much do Technological Gap, Firm Size, and Regional Characteristics Matter for the Absorptive Capacity of Italian Enterprises?,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Cesare Imbriani & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati & Edgardo Sica, 2011. "How much do technological gap, firm size, and regional characteristics matter for the absorptive capacity of Italian enterprises?," FIW Working Paper series 073, FIW.
- Michele Imbruno & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2015. "FDI, Intermediate Inputs and Firm Performance: Theory and Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 2015-15, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crespo, Nuno & Fontoura, Maria Paula, 2007.
"Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers - What Do We Really Know?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 410-425, March.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati & Edgardo Sica, 2015.
"Do Multinational Enterprises Push up the Wages of Domestic Firms in the Italian Manufacturing Sector?,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(3), pages 346-378, June.
- Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati & Edgardo Sica, 2012. "Do Multinational Enterprises push up the Wages of Domestic Firms in the Italian Manufacturing Sector?," FIW Working Paper series 099, FIW.
- Sánchez-Sellero, Pedro & Rosell-Martínez, Jorge & García-Vázquez, José Manuel, 2014. "Absorptive capacity from foreign direct investment in Spanish manufacturing firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 429-439.
- Anna Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2014. "FDI spillovers on firm survival in Italy: absorptive capacity matters!," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 859-897, December.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:153-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria, 2013.
"The Impact of FDI on Firm Survival and Employment: A Comparative Analysis for Turkey and Italy,"
CELPE Discussion Papers
127, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta & Erol Taymaz & Kamil Yilmaz, 2013. "The Impact Of Fdi On Firm Survival And Employment: A Comparative Analysis For Turkey And Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1211, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:3:p:313-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbosa, Natália & Eiriz, Vasco, 2009. "Linking corporate productivity to foreign direct investment: An empirical assessment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-13, February.
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:1_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:1:p:57-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Hamida, Lamia & Gugler, Philippe, 2009. "Are there demonstration-related spillovers from FDI?: Evidence from Switzerland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 494-508, October.
- Hamida, Lamia Ben, 2013. "Are there regional spillovers from FDI in the Swiss manufacturing industry?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 754-769.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Growth; Productivity; Spillovers; Technological Gap; Absorptive capacity; JEL Classification: F23; O30;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:12:y:2005:i:1:p:85-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .