Corporate Investment Behaviour and Monetary Policy: Evidence from Firm-level Data for Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fuchi, Hitoshi & Muto, Ichiro & Ugai, Hiroshi, 2005.
"A Historical Evaluation of Financial Accelerator Effects in Japan's Economy,"
4648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hitoshi Fuchi & Ichiro Muto & Hiroshi Ugai, 2005. "A Historical Evaluation of Financial Accelerator Effects in Japan's Economy," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 05-E-8, Bank of Japan.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Andrea Generale & Ignacio Hernando & Ulf von Kalckreuth & Philip Vermeulen, 2003. "New Findings on Firm Investment and Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 73-83.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Kai & Zeng, Yonghong & Wang, Weihong & Wu, Xin, 2019. "The effects of credit policy and financial constraints on tangible and research & development investment: Firm-level evidence from China's renewable energy industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 438-447.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paul Mizen & Cihan Yalcin, 2006.
"Monetary Policy, Corporate Financial Composition and Real Activity,"
CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 52(1), pages 177-213, March.
- Paul Mizen & Cihan Yalcin, 2006. "Monetary Policy, Corporate Financial Composition and Real Activity," Working Papers 0601, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Leo De Haan & Elmer Sterken, 2006.
"The impact of monetary policy on the financing behaviour of firms in the Euro area and the UK,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 401-420.
- L. de Haan & E. Sterken, 2000. "Capital Structure, Corporate Goverance, and Monetary Policy: Firm-Level Evidence for the Euro Area," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 637, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Haan, Leo de & Sterken, Elmer, 2002. "Corporate governance, relationship lending and monetary lending monetary policy: firm-level evidence for the Euro area," CCSO Working Papers 200212, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- L. de Haan & E. Sterken, 2002. "Corporate Governance, Relationship Lending and Monetary Policy: Firm-Level Evidence for the Euro Area," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 708, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- J. Boeckx & P. Butzen & N. Cordemans & S. Ide, 2015. "Deflation in Japan, Abenomics and lessons for the euro area," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 100-124, June.
- Walch, Florian & Dwenger, Nadja, 2011. "Tax Losses and Firm Investment: Evidence from Tax Statistics," VfS Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48699, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yasuo Hirose, 2008.
"Equilibrium Indeterminacy and Asset Price Fluctuation in Japan: A Bayesian Investigation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 967-999, August.
- Yasuo Hirose, 2008. "Equilibrium Indeterminacy and Asset Price Fluctuation in Japan: A Bayesian Investigation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 967-999, August.
- Auer, Simone, 2019.
"Monetary policy shocks and foreign investment income: Evidence from a large Bayesian VAR,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 142-166.
- Simone Auer, 2014. "Monetary Policy Shocks and Foreign Investment Income: Evidence from a large Bayesian VAR," Working Papers 2014-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Simone Auer, 2014. "Monetary policy shocks and foreign investment income: evidence from a large Bayesian VAR," Globalization Institute Working Papers 170, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bruno Ducoudre, 2008. "Structure par terme des taux d’intérêt et anticipations de la politique économique," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5221, Sciences Po.
- Hendricks, Torben W. & Kempa, Bernd, 2009. "The credit channel in U.S. economic history," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 58-68.
- Sohei Kaihatsu & Takushi Kurozumi, 2014.
"Sources of Business Fluctuations: Financial or Technology Shocks?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(2), pages 224-242, April.
- Sohei Kaihatsu & Takushi Kurozumi, 2010. "Sources of Business Fluctuations: Financial or Technology Shocks?," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 10-E-12, Bank of Japan.
- Sohei Kaihatsu & Takushi Kurozumi, 2013. "Code and data files for "Sources of Business Fluctuations: Financial or Technology Shocks?"," Computer Codes 11-267, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- I. Arnold & C.J.M. Kool & K. Raabe, 2011. "Industry Effects of Bank Lending in Germany," Working Papers 11-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly, 2010. "Monetary policy and firms’ investment: Dynamic panel data evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 23962, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2010.
- Carpenter, Robert E. & Guariglia, Alessandra, 2008.
"Cash flow, investment, and investment opportunities: New tests using UK panel data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1894-1906, September.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Robert E Carpenter, 2003. "Cash flow, investment, and investment opportunities: New tests using UK panel data," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 94, Royal Economic Society.
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Murphy, Emma, 2005.
"Financial constraints and capacity adjustment in the United Kingdom: Evidence from a large panel of survey data,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2005,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ulf von Kalckreuth & Emma Murphy, 2005. "Financial constraints and capacity adjustment in the United Kingdom: evidence from a large panel of survey data," Bank of England working papers 260, Bank of England.
- Greenaway, David & Guariglia, Alessandra & Kneller, Richard, 2007. "Financial factors and exporting decisions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 377-395, November.
- Rod Tyers & Jenny Corbett, 2012.
"Japan's economic slowdown and its global implications: a review of the economic modelling,"
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 26(2), pages 1-28, November.
- Rod Tyers & Jenny Corbett, 2011. "Japan's Economic Slowdown and its Global Implications: A Review of the Economic Modelling," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Askenazy, P. & Cahn, C. & Irac, D., 2008. "Competition, R&D, and the Cost of Innovation," Working papers 197, Banque de France.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Lee, Sunglyong & Seol, Youn, 2008. "Bank concentration and financial constraints on firm-level investment in Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2684-2694, December.
- Hiroshi Ugai, 2006. "Effects of the Quantitative Easing Policy: A Survey of Empirical Analyses," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 06-E-10, Bank of Japan.
- Guariglia, Alessandra, 2008.
"Internal financial constraints, external financial constraints, and investment choice: Evidence from a panel of UK firms,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1795-1809, September.
- Alessandra Guariglia, 2007. "Internal financial constraints, external financial constraints, and investment choice: Evidence from a panel of UK firms," Discussion Papers 07/03, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Akarım, Yasemin Deniz, 2013. "The impact of financial factors on export decisions: The evidence from Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 305-308.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:glecrv:v:42:y:2013:i:3:p:269-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RGER20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.