Determinants of Malaysian Trade Balance: An ARDL Bound Testing Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pesaran, M.H. & Shin, Y., 1995. "An Autoregressive Distributed Lag Modelling Approach to Cointegration Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9514, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y. & Smith, R. J., 1996. "Testing for the 'Existence of a Long-run Relationship'," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Antonia López Villavicencio & Josep Lluís Raymond Bara, 2006. "The short and long-run determinants of the real exchange rate in Mexico," Working Papers wpdea0606, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Sylvia Kaufmann & Andreas Resch, 2008. "Structural breaks in Austrian foreign trade with Eastern Europe during the early 1970s," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(5), pages 465-479, December.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2006.
"Monetary policy and dividend growth in Germany: long-run structural modelling versus bounds testing approach,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 1409-1423.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2005. "Monetary Policy and Dividend Growth in Germany: Long-Run Structural Modelling versus Bounds Testing Approach," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 250/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Waliullah & Mehmood Khan Kakar & Rehmatullah Kakar & Wakeel Khan, 2010. "The Determinants of Pakistan’s Trade Balance: An ARDL Cointegration Approach," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26, Jan-Jun.
- Jenifer Piesse & Bruce Allen Hearn, 2012. "The law of one price: an examination of price integration between Europe and regional markets in Africa," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(24), pages 3169-3193, August.
- Johannes Fedderke & Yang Liu, 2018.
"Inflation in South Africa: An Assessment of Alternative Inflation Models,"
South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 86(2), pages 197-230, June.
- Johannes Fedderke & Yang Liu, 2016. "Inflation in South Africa An Assessment of Alternative Inflation Models," Working Papers 7275, South African Reserve Bank.
- Ojiambo Elphas & Jacob Oduor & Mburu Tom & Wawire Nelson, 2015. "Working Paper 226 - Aid Unpredictability and Economic Growth in Kenya," Working Paper Series 2169, African Development Bank.
- Marika Karanassou & Dennis J. Snower, 2004.
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(3), pages 297-317, August.
- Karanassou, Marika & Snower, Dennis J., 2002. "Unemployment Invariance," IZA Discussion Papers 530, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marika Karanassou & Dennis J. Snower, 2002. "Unemployment Invariance," Working Papers 476, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fedderke, J.W. & Perkins, P. & Luiz, J.M., 2006. "Infrastructural investment in long-run economic growth: South Africa 1875-2001," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1037-1059, June.
- Muhamad Abduh & Mohd Azmi Omar, 2012. "Islamic banking and economic growth: the Indonesian experience," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 35-47, March.
- Johannes W. Fedderke & Yang Liu, 2017. "Schumpeterian and semi-endogenous productivity growth explanations," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 25(1), pages 111-137, January.
- J. W. Fedderke & J. M. Luiz, 2007. "Fractionalization and long-run economic growth: webs and direction of association between the economic and the social -- South Africa as a time series case study," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(8), pages 1037-1052.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Muhammad Zabir Sajjid, 2005.
"The Exchange Rates and Monetary Dynamics in Pakistan: An Autoregressive Distributed Lag (ARDL) Approach,"
Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 87-99, Jul-Dec.
- Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Sajjid, Muhammad Zabir, 2005. "The Exchange Rates and Monetary Dynamics in Pakistan: An Autoregressive Distributed Lag (ARDL) Apporach," MPRA Paper 6752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Taschini & Matteo Bonato, 2016. "Comovement and the Financialization of Commodities," Working Papers 64, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2008.
"Factors Determining FDI to Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation,"
28097, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2010.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2009. "Factors determining FDI in Nigeria: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 40172, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jul 2012.
- Swarnjit Arora & Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Gour Goswami, 2003. "Bilateral J-curve between India and her trading partners," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1037-1041.
- Jenifer Piesse & Bruce Allen Hearn, 2011. "Price Integration between Europe and Regional Markets in Africa: A Test of the Law of One Price," Post-Print hal-00711449, HAL.
- Xavier Raurich & Hector Sala & Valeri Sorolla, "undated".
"Employment and public capital in Spain,"
- Xavier Raurich & Hector Sala & Valeri Sorolla, 2002. "Employment and Public Capital in Spain," Working Papers wp0204-1, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Michael Koczyrkewycz & Taha Chaiechi & Rabiul Beg, 2021. "Productivity Growth Recovery Mechanisms: An ARDL Approach Lessons from the United States, Japan and South Korea," Bulletin of Applied Economics, Risk Market Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 163-184.
- Marashdeh, Hazem, 2005. "Stock Market Integration in the MENA Region: An Application of the ARDL Bounds Testing Approach," Economics Working Papers wp05-27, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade balance; cointegration; ARDL; variance decompositions; impulse response functions;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:glecrv:v:36:y:2007:i:1:p:89-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RGER20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RGER20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.