Car ownership and use in Britain: a comparison of the empirical results of alternative cointegration estimation methods and forecasts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sickles, Robin & Taubman, Paul, 1991. "Who Uses Illegal Drugs?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 248-251, May.
- Robert Kaestner, 1994.
"The Effect of Illicit Drug Use on the Labor Supply of Young Adults,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(1), pages 126-155.
- Robert Kaestner, 1992. "The Effect of Illicit Drug Use on the Labor Supply of Young Adults," NBER Working Papers 4187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew M. Gill & Robert J. Michaels, 1991. "The Determinants Of Illegal Drug Use," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(3), pages 93-105, July.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988.
"A Theory of Rational Addiction,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 675-700, August.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1986. "A Theory of Rational Addiction," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 41, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Kaestner, Robert, 1991.
"The Effect of Illicit Drug Use on the Wages of Young Adults,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 381-412, October.
- Robert Kaestner, 1990. "The Effect of Illicit Drug Use on the Wages of Young Adults," NBER Working Papers 3535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew M. Gill & Robert J. Michaels, 1992. "Does Drug Use Lower Wages?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(3), pages 419-434, April.
- Charles A. Register & Donald R. Williams, 1992. "Labor Market Effects of Marijuana and Cocaine Use among Young Men," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(3), pages 435-448, April.
- Simon M. Burgess & Carol Propper, 1998. "Early health-related behaviours and their impact on later life chances: evidence from the US," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 381-399.
- Ziggy MacDonald, "undated". "The Demand for Illicit Drugs in the UK: Survey Evidence," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 97/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ziggy MacDonald, "undated". "The Demand for Illicit Drugs in the UK: Survey Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics 97/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- A. J. Culyer, 1973. "I. Should Social Policy Concern Itself with Drug "Abuse"?," Public Finance Review, , vol. 1(4), pages 449-456, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jammazi, Rania & Lahiani, Amine & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2015. "A wavelet-based nonlinear ARDL model for assessing the exchange rate pass-through to crude oil prices," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 173-187.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Amine Lahiani & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Ricardo M. Sousa, "undated".
"Asymmetric and nonlinear pass-through of energy prices to CO2 emission allowance prices,"
NIPE Working Papers
05/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Amine Lahiani & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2014. "Asymmetric and nonlinear passthrough of energy prices to CO2 emission allowance prices," Working Papers 2014-82, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Cooray, Arusha, 2015. "Asymmetric interest rate pass-through in the U.S., the U.K. and Australia: New evidence from selected individual banks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 155-172.
- Theologos Dergiades & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2011. "Revisiting residential demand for electricity in Greece: new evidence from the ARDL approach to cointegration analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 511-531, October.
- Katrakilidis, Constantinos & Trachanas, Emmanouil, 2012. "What drives housing price dynamics in Greece: New evidence from asymmetric ARDL cointegration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1064-1069.
- Godwin Effiong Akpan & Usenobong Friday Akpan, 2012. "Electricity Consumption, Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth in Nigeria," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 292-306.
- Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Nor, Safwan Mohd & Ferrer, Roman & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017. "Asymmetric determinants of CDS spreads: U.S. industry-level evidence through the NARDL approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 211-230.
- Katrakilidis Constantinos & Trachanas Emmanouil, 2011. "Has the Accession of Greece in the EU Influenced the Dynamics of the Country’s “Twin Deficits”? An Empirical Investigation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 45-54.
- Romilly, Peter, 2004. "Welfare evaluation with a road capacity constraint," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 287-303, May.
- Sy-Hoa HO, 2015. "Long-run determinants of sovereign bond index in emerging market: New evidence from asymmetric and nonlinear pass-through," Documents de recherche 15-02, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Fousekis, Panos & Katrakilidis, Constantinos & Trachanas, Emmanouil, 2016. "Vertical price transmission in the US beef sector: Evidence from the nonlinear ARDL model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 499-506.
- Theologos Dergiades & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2009. "Revisiting Residential Demand for Electricity in Greece: New Evidence from the ARDL Approach to Cointegration," Discussion Paper Series 2009_12, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2009.
- Winston Koh & Roberto Mariano & Yiu Kuen Tse, 2007. "Open vs. sealed-bid auctions: testing for revenue equivalence under Singapore's vehicle quota system," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 125-134.
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Lahiani, Amine & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2015. "An empirical analysis of energy cost pass-through to CO2 emission prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 149-156.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:266-278 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:204-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-082 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trachanas, Emmanouil & Katrakilidis, Constantinos, 2013. "Fiscal deficits under financial pressure and insolvency: Evidence for Italy, Greece and Spain," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 730-749.
- Kemal Çelik & Erkan Oktay & Muhsin Doğan Ebül & Ömer Özhancı, 2015. "Factors influencing consumers’ light commercial vehicle purchase intention in a developing country," Management & Marketing, De Gruyter Open, vol. 10(2), pages 148-162, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:14:p:1803-1818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.