Peter John Romilly
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Omaima A.G. Hassan & Gianluigi Giorgioni & Peter Romilly & David M. Power, 2012. "The information gap in corporate annual reports: evidence from Egypt," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 338-358.
- Hassan, Omaima A.G. & Romilly, Peter & Giorgioni, Gianluigi & Power, David, 2009. "The value relevance of disclosure: Evidence from the emerging capital market of Egypt," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 79-102, March.
- Peter Luke & Dalia Pileckiene & Peter Romilly & Gelmine Sliziene, 2008. "Determinants of small business activity and entrepreneurship: household survey evidence from Lithuania," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2/3), pages 147-168.
- Colin Richardson & Peter Romilly, 2008. "Investment functions and the profitability gap," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 35-56, September.
- Peter Romilly, 2007. "Business and climate change risk: a regional time series analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(3), pages 474-480, May.
- Romilly, Peter, 2004. "Welfare evaluation with a road capacity constraint," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 287-303, May.
- Peter Romilly, 2001. "Subsidy and Local Bus Service Deregulation in Britain: A Re-evaluation," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(2), pages 161-193, May.
- Yingqi Wei & Xiaming Liu & Haiyan Song & Peter Romilly, 2001. "Endogenous innovation growth theory and regional income convergence in China," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 153-168.
- Peter Romilly & Haiyan Song & Xiaming Liu, 2001. "Car ownership and use in Britain: a comparison of the empirical results of alternative cointegration estimation methods and forecasts," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(14), pages 1803-1818.
- Haiyan Song & Peter Romilly & Xiaming Liu, 2000. "An empirical study of outbound tourism demand in the UK," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 611-624.
- Haiyan Song & Peter Romilly & Xiaming Liu, 1998. "The UK consumption function and structural instability: improving forecasting performance using a time-varying parameter approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(7), pages 975-983.
- Haiyan Song & Xiaming Liu & Peter Romilly, 1998. "Stock Returns and Volatility: an empirical study of Chinese stock markets," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 129-139.
- Xiaming Liu & Haiyan Song & Peter Romilly, 1997. "An empirical investigation of the causal relationship between openness and economic growth in China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1679-1686.
- Song, Haiyan & Liu, Xiaming & Romilly, Peter, 1997. "A Comparative Study of Modelling the Demand for Food in the United States and the Netherlands: Reply," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 612-613, Sept.-Oct.
- Xiaming Liu & Haiyan Song & Yingqi Wei & Peter Romilly, 1997. "Country characteristics and foreign direct investment in China: A panel data analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(2), pages 313-329, June.
- Song, Haiyan & Liu, Xiaming & Romilly, Peter, 1997. "A Comparative Study of Modelling the Demand for Food in the United States and the Netherlands," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 593-608, Sept.-Oct.
- Xiaming Liu & Haiyan Song & Peter Romilly, 1997. "Are Chinese stock markets efficient? A cointegration and causality analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(8), pages 511-515.
- Song, Haiyan & Liu, Xiaming & Romilly, Peter, 1996. "A Time Varying Parameter Approach to the Chinese Aggregate Consumption Function," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 185-203.
- P.J. Romilly, 1991. "Global Warming and the Car," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 4(1), pages 91-100, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Peter John Romilly should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.