Globalization and Challenges to the Developmental State: A Comparison between South Korea and Singapore
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edgar C. Schein, 1996. "Strategic Pragmatism: The Culture of Singapore's Economics Development Board," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262193671, January.
- Barry Eichengreen & Michael D. Bordo, 2003.
"Crises now and then: what lessons from the last era of financial globalization?,"
Chapters,in: Monetary History, Exchange Rates and Financial Markets, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Barry Eichengreen & Michael D. Bordo, 2002. "Crises Now and Then: What Lessons from the Last Era of Financial Globalization," NBER Working Papers 8716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul BAIROCH & Richard KOZUL-WRIGHT, 1996. "Globalization Myths: Some Historical Reflections On Integration, Industrialization And Growth In The World Economy," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 113, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahrens, Joachim & Stark, Manuel, 2012. "Unabhängige Organisationen in autoritären Regimes: Widerspruch in sich oder effektives Instrument von Developmental States?," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2012/09, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopmental states; South Korea; Singapore;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:glecrv:v:34:y:2005:i:4:p:379-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RGER20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.