Globalization Myths: Some Historical Reflections On Integration, Industrialization And Growth In The World Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2003.
"The Two Faces of Globalization: Against Globalization as We Know It,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 667-683, April.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003. "The Two Faces Of Globalization: Against Globalization As We Know It," Development and Comp Systems 0303007, EconWPA.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2006. "Trade Bloc Formation in Interwar Japan --Gravity Model Analysis-- (forthcoming in Journal of the Japanese and International Economies)," IHEID Working Papers 03-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998.
"Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert C. Feenstra, "undated". "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Department of Economics 98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Dani Rodrik, 1997. "Trade, Social Insurance, and the Limits to Globalization," NBER Working Papers 5905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehdi SHAFAEDDIN, 1998. "How Did Developed Countries Industrialize? The History Of Trade And Industrial Policy: The Cases Of Great Britain And The Usa," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 139, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Artis, Michael & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2009.
"Globalization and business cycle transmission,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 91-99, August.
- Michael Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2008. "Globalization and Business Cycle Transmission," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 110, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Michael Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2008. "Globalization and Business Cycle Transmission," Discussion Paper Series 232, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Artis, Michael J & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2008. "Globalization and Business Cycle Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 7041, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Philippe Martin, 1999. "Two Waves of Globalisation: Superficial Similarities, Fundamental Differences," NBER Working Papers 6904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lányi, Kamilla, 2001.
"Vázlat a globalizációnak nevezett jelenségkör értelmezéséről
[Outline of an interpretation of the circle of phenomena known as globalization]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 498-519.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-09-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2004-09-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unc:dispap:113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Mayer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unctach.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .