Report NEP-HIS-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HIS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Stolpe, 2004. "Europe's Entry into the Venture Capital Business: Efficiency and Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1223, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mehdi SHAFAEDDIN, 1998. "How Did Developed Countries Industrialize? The History Of Trade And Industrial Policy: The Cases Of Great Britain And The Usa," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 139, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- John H. Munro, 2000. "The West European Woollen Industries and their Struggles for International Markets, c.1000 - 1500," Working Papers munro-00-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Paul BAIROCH & Richard KOZUL-WRIGHT, 1996. "Globalization Myths: Some Historical Reflections On Integration, Industrialization And Growth In The World Economy," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 113, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Joke Mooij, 2004. "Corporate Culture of Central Banks: Lessons from the Past," DNB Working Papers 006, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-09-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John H. Munro, 2000. "Wage-Stickiness, Monetary Changes, and Real Incomes in Late-Medieval England and the Low Countries, 1300 - 1450: Did Money Really Matter?," Working Papers munro-00-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Stephen E. Haynes & Joe A. Stone, 2004. "Â‘Guns and ButterÂ’ in U.S. Presidential Elections," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-12, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 20 Sep 2004.
- Chin, Aimee & Juhn, Chinhui & Thompson, Peter, 2004. "Technical Change and the Wage Structure During the Second Industrial Revolution: Evidence from the Merchant Marine, 1865-1912," IZA Discussion Papers 1285, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick, 2004. "Kenya’s Development Path and Factor Prices 1964-2000," Working Papers in Economics 142, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- John H. Munro, 2000. "Flemish Woollens and German Commerce during the Later Middle Ages: Changing Trends in Cloth Prices and Markets, 1290 - 1550," Working Papers munro-00-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Mehdi SHAFAEDDIN, 2000. "What Did Frederick List Actually Say? Some Clarifications On The Infant Industry Argument," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 149, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- John H. Munro, 1998. "Textiles as Articles of Consumption in Flemish Towns, 1330 - 1575," Working Papers munro-98-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michael Lusztig & Patrick James, 2004. "How Does Free Trade Become Institutionalized? An Expected Utility Model of the Chretien Era," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20044, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- John H. Munro, 2000. "The Changing Fortunes of Fairs in Medieval and Early Modern Europe: Warfare, Transaction Costs, and the 'New Institutional Economics'," Working Papers munro-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Forsman, Maria & Solitander, Nikodemus, 2004. "The Context and Diffusion of Knowledge in the Finnish Jewellery Industry - The role of The House of Fabergé," Working Papers 506, Hanken School of Economics.
- John H. Munro, 1998. "Monetary Policies, Guild Labour-Strife, and Compulsory Arbitration during the Decline of the Late-Medieval Flemish Cloth Industry, 1390 - 1435," Working Papers munro-98-05, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.